Helium

Y/N's POV

It's been god knows how long it is... I tried everything to move any part of my body but nothing work. All I can do is not losing consciousness because if that happened... I cant Guarantee I would be able to come back. 

but just a blink of an eye I could finally see the outside world, my body start to rest from the stiffness, and I see a man standing in front of me

"Okaeri Y/N" It takes time to process what is happening... Forest, familiar people in a stone age fashion, and this familiar long haired man in front of me. I looked behind me as I see the stone structure... no... they're alive frozen in the dark. "Oh how long will you smile like that?" a Nice looking girl said as she gently pat her palm to her cheeks as if she's teasing me. I remember the time I tried to be easy with a new member in the club and decided to smile... so everything stops from there.

everything clicks as my facial expression goes back to normal poker. "Shishio... Tsukasa" I said as I slowly point at the strong long haired man. "And, Minami Hokutozai" I pointed my finger into one of the chick with a normal speed. "no need to introduce we are in a hurry dear!" Hokutozai-san said as she gave me a clothe. 

"We are in the stone world" Shishio-san calmly said as I opened the folded clothe "A beautiful stone world but someone tried bring back everything from scratch" the Gentleman continue his sentence as my eyes widen in shock... The clothe are now unfolded revealing a katana inside of it. Shishio-san gently placed his hands at the top of the katana which catch my attention to him. 

"And that man, Is Senku." he revealed as I could feel the eager into his eyes and I looked down. "I know you're friends with him... but he is ruining this stone world so we needed a spy. you don't have a choice, you can't decline--" I looked up to face him again with a wide smile 

"Who said I am friends with him?" that word just came out of my mouth makes my heart ache... 'but why?' I thought. 

Tsukasa looked at me with a shock as I casually dressed up and swing my katana. "He made that dangerous weapon... which may lead into tons of war in the future. I want you to stop him." He said, as I hold the katana firmly. 

"Fair enough. Do not worry Shishio-sama..." I said as I swing back the katana into it's holder. "I'll be a good asset" I looked at the sky and brush off my bangs which reveals my forehead

"This is so exhilarating" I finished my sentence off and looked at Shishio-sama with his hands on his lower face and grins.