Zinc

Y/N's POV

We finished the tank, Everything is running smoothly. "If we won this battle..." I whispered. "We'll prepare for our Marriage" Senku continued. "I meant we will be taking over the Tsukasa's empire as well as Tsukasa but that one is better" I said and swing my hand up and down like how people bang their table for the food.

"kuku! Of course that one too! but for that... we need him" He faced everyone. "He's the toughest guy around, It's like his crazy stamina is a cheat code!" He added, don't tell me...

I looked back and saw a familiar face. "how odd, though we've never met... I already know your name" Kohaku added. "Taiju" She ended. I see him running toward me. uh oh... the Deadly hug--

Senku pulled me into his body to Claim his territory which makes Oki-san hug the thin air. I notice Ogawa-chan is here too. Senku hasn't released me which makes Oki-san and Ogawa-chan confused. ah.. I forgot, We haven't told them about us. "Are we... keeping it a Secr--" Senku didn't gave me a chance to end my sentence. 

He took my pinky finger where the red strings are and show them our red string "We're engaged :DD"

"NANII!!!??" Oka-san and Ogawa-chan said in a funny surprised expression. which makes me and Senku laugh.

"I'll give the explanation later, for now let's go and talk about the plan" Senku said and we all gather up.

---

Since I could overcome Tsukasa's speed Hyoga's strength I get to spy them. They're in Senku's so-called Grave. Hm... I wonder why they're here. "I'm here... To pay my respect to our Dearly Departed Yo." Tsukasa said while holding a piece of a rock statue. Eeeh?? Yo?? ah! that police officer! I swear I saw him yesterday though.

"he's returned to the circle of life. Gozan, Yuki, Ren, Akashi, Kyoichiro, Motiro. too." Tsukasa continued. The name's aren't familiar for me. "Who are they?" Hyoga asked. "Those are the names of the warriors who fell to poison gas... during the Assault in the village" Tsukasa answered. Poison gas... I just ignored it and sat down in a tree. 

"Y/N" chills went in my whole body when Hyoga called my name. keh, I should have expected this. "Yo!" I said waving at them when I revealed myself to the two. "Oh... Long time no see judge" Tsukasa said looking at me with those cold eyes. I can't tell what's in his mind which makes me try swallow my fear. 

"I like your poems, They're... like puzzles." Tsukasa added, I could tell this is the start of the argument. 

"Why thank you! I Take all of my emotions for those, I'm glad you liked it"

"Well yes we did liked it, But a poem coming from a traitor... is not so Amusing to receive" Hyoga added holding on his spear tightly.

"Oh ho~ That hurts my Feeling you know? 'Traitor' Isn't a good word for me." I answered back, Tsukasa Ignored our conversation and start digging in Senku's grave... If he dug farther... He'll see the phone. 

"Let's now change the topic, I don't want my friends to look at me as a traitor. Say! How about you and Tsukasa would be the best man of my wedding" I said smiling and pointing on my pinky finger with a red string tied in it. Tsukasa stopped digging. It worked, I took Tsukasa's attention 

"Wedding?" Tsukasa asked but didn't bother looking at me. "Wedding." I answered. I looked at him as he pulled out the cellphone from the ground. "me... and Senku" I continued as I sweat in fear. The two of them stared in despair when they saw the phone. Hyoga quickly grabbed my arm but I overtake him and run for my life. 

The two of them start to chase me. I tried to buy some time until Senku's 20 seconds plan succeed. I looked back and see their shadows... I blinked and they're gone. I panicked and stopped on a tree. I closed my eyes and start to meditate to sense if they're still around me... and they aren't. My blood run cold as I looked at the direction where Senku and the other's are.