Sodium

Y/N's POV

I woke up because of a nice aroma of a Ramen. I sat down and rub my eyes when I see Suika with two bowl of ramen. "Good morning (Y/N)nee-san!" She said greeting me and sat down in front of me. she handed the other bowl of ramen, as I smile in response "Good morning" We started eating as I look around outside "Looks like I woke up late... Where's everybody?" I said and looked at the child

"oh! Senku-kun and the others are at the Science lab! while the Thread makers already started long ago!" She said with a smile as she continue eating "I see..." I put down the empty bowl "I'm done." I said as she startled "that fast?!" She said in disbelief which makes me chuckles.

"Looks like you're awake, Y/N" One of the warrior, Kinro, said. I Quickly went outside. "Your boyfriend said you should come and help us find these materials!" Ginro said and start poking me teasingly "Oi Ginro!" his brother said stopping him. 

"Let's just go, I still need to help the Thread makers" I said. looked at Suika who's climbing down the cabin and smiles. She smiled back "Good luck (Y/N)nee-san!" She said and waved at the three of us before leaving.

---

I am with the sisters, Ruri and Kohaku. We are hunting for food to feed the village near the river. I got back to the two when my basket is already full of fishes. "Y/N" Kohaku called as I tilted my head in response. her sister pushed her gently to boost her confident to tell whatever she needed to tell me.

"I'm sorry for what I told you days ago..." Kohaku said while rubbing the back of her head looking at the different direction. "...but I am telling you! who ever suika's friend is also our friend." She also added which makes the atmosphere awkward. I looked at both of them and hugs them gently.

I released, pat both of their shoulders and smiles. "Let's go, I bet they're already hungry." I said and Carried the heaviest basket. They did the same as we go back together.

---

Days already passed by.
The village is busy as usual, I sense someone coming from this direction as I looked at the forest.
It was Chrome crawling towards us, I quickly helped him. "(Y/N)nee-san, Senku. we did it" I raised an eyebrow as Senku looked at our direction 

"We haven't slept or rested" Chrome added which makes everyone gasp. they all run towards the direction chrome points at... while I am just walking, how come everyone in this village has too much energy.

Of course they arrived earlier than me, oh-- "What do you think Senku?" Chrome asked him like a kid showing his father the drawing he made. "Isn't my invention great? this is my payback for when you got me good with the magnet!" he added. "You should be more surprised" An old man said. 

"It's a waterwheel" Senku and I said in union. "Even (Y/N)nee-san knows about it?! damn it!" Chrome said in defeat which makes me chuckle. Ruri-chan noticed as I coughed and looked at the other direction. "I already have a name for it, It's called The 'Rumbling cotton candy machine'" Old man Kaseki said which makes me cover my mouth from laughing. "I think waterwheel is better" Ginro said. 

I feel like someone's watching me as I looked at them. Senku, Ruri, And Kohaku noticed me trying not to laugh as I cough twice to gain posture. "I'm already very surprised. With zero-knowledge of it, I can't believe that you two made such a thing" Senku said praising them which makes Chrome and old man Kaseki Feel happy.

we ended the day moving the materials from the village to this waterwheel. I am now on the way to the waterwheel carrying the last material we needed when I feel something off... I looked behind me as the birds start flying off the tree brunch "(Y/N)nee-san?" Suika called as I looked at her and shake my head "It was nothing, Let's go" I said and continue walking.

---

Author's fun Fact!

#3

Author-san Pronounce "(Y/N)" as Yin and that's the time her sister dis-owned her :DD