Copper

Y/N's POV

It's been days since the plan is a success, We have recruited some people to be in the science kingdom. It wasn't easy actually but I'm not complaining. The kingdom needs my speed and skills as a warrior but I also make a small teaching for the villagers... You can say it's a part time job of mine, Being a teacher. Writing and poetry are some of the basic things I teach them, They actually enjoy it Especially Suika! She even said she wanted to be a teacher when she grew up.

well... The situation right now.... Asagiri Gen is still fooling the people from the Tsukasa Empire with his Believable Lilian voice. and now... We are interacting with is... Ukyo Saionji. The training for Gen payed off. "Incredible It really is Lilian. That is, you almost had fooled me" Said Ukyo. 

"However after belting out a song like that... your voice should have a nearly imperceptible tremor to it." He added but talking in English. Shoot... That's what we forgot. "You didn't manage to mimic that... Gen" He ended. "Well... That would be a problem" I whispered looking at Senku.

I feel Kohaku pats my shoulder as I looked at her. "Warrior, Check the fighters. I believe they are ready for a practice battle" She said. I looked at Senku once again, He nodded as a sign of "go".

---

"You're improving Kinro." I said and pat his head twice, I looked at Ginro who's on the ground trying to take his breath back. "And as for you..." I started and sat down to match his height. He looked at me with a frown expecting a scold by me. "You beat your record. Usually 20 minutes of practice your stamina will drain, but today you stood up for 35 minutes" I ended. He looked at me smiling with stars on his eyes. looks like a puppy.

"REALLY?! Ha!" He stood up "I should be rewarded right? righttt??" He went closer while Kinro, His brother, Dragged me away from him "You're way too close to the Chief's lady" Kinro said scolding his brother. I waved my hand twice to say "It's okay" Kinro nodded and I went to Ginro. "Here" I said and pat his head twice. His eyes sparkle more so I continue patting him in enjoyment.

"now now Warrior. You're enjoying yourself" Kohaku said patting my shoulder chuckling. I looked at her and smiles "Who wouldn't be? go try it he looks like a puppy" I said, Kohaku got curious so she pat his head. "Woahhh you're right!" Kohaku said and I let out a small laugh. 

"My Homologous pair, Tadaimaa!!!" I quickly looked at Senku who's running towards me with an open arms. "OKAERI Phylum!!" I quickly run towards him and hug him tightly. "What's up with these Sciency Names again..." Kohaku whispered.

"Phylum?" Senku released and looked at me. "Well... You're above class" I answered.

He let out a laugh and pat my head. "Senku's been Childish only around with (Y/N)sensei" Ginro added. "Like they share one single braincell" Kinro added. "oh you're listening with my Science teaching? Ten billion points for you!" I said and pointed on kinro

"how was the phone call?" I asked Senku changing the topic. "oh he's with us, But for now let's not worry about him. let's go and finish the tank" Senku answered and hold my hands.

We all went to the base to start working... Nightmares are still bothering me every night. I don't know if I could call it a nightmare but It all go to a loop. I'll wake up and always find myself crying without knowing or understanding why.

I glanced at Senku walking by my side, The sunlight makes his ruby eyes glow. I can't believe This man I am with would be the father of our Family... I am just so happy that It feels illegal. Every time I am with him I feel safe, no more shaking, no more stuttering. 

I am in love with him.

"Hm? You're falling for me again Y/N" He said teasingly when he find me staring at him.
"Yes, Yes I am" I admitted and chuckled. 

---

Sorry for not uploading for a week! 
I was planning for the ending of this series, I know it seems early for ending it but It's worth it. The ending is so beautiful.