Krypton

Y/N's POV

((Hours before Mirai was found))

I slurp my ramen, I'm the one guarding Pinkie for now. The moon is shining bright and no one talked so far. The ramen I gave her hours ago Is still haven't touched. I placed the empty bowl of ramen on the ground when I finished it. "Yo, Just get out of the bush and help Homura or something" I said calling for the police man who's been hiding from me this pass few minutes. 

"Are you... sure?" Yo said scratching the back of his head when he revealed himself. "If you're feeling guilty then tell me something in exchange" I said and took Homura's untouched ramen and eat it, I don't want to waste food. 

"Hyoga... will plan something that will defeat them" Homura finally said something. 'Them...' Yo quickly released pinkie from her cage. "Why are you doing this?" Homura said facing me. I shrugged "I'm the judge?" I answered and slurp my ramen. I pointed at them with a large smirk "Besides, where's the fun if I didn't do something?"

"Let's go now Homura!" Yo said worried and start walking away form us but Pinkie stood still. "There's a weapon there" I said pointing in the tent "Kill me or something before I make your plan to defeat 'them' fail" I dared her and slurp my ramen casually.

She turned around and start walking away. "Alright then" I placed the ramen on the ground and stand up to pat the dirt from my cloth. I waved at her "See you tomorrow bestie!!" I waved goodbye. 'Homura's fragile' i thought

---

((Present))

The way Homura said 'them'... but The war is over who would Homura and Hyoga defeat?
Easy, Both Senku and Tsukasa. 

I'm on the way in the explosion, It's in the miracle cave. I never told anyone about this they would go crazy, Besides Hyoga will imprison me if he found out I knew. I arrived and saw homura in the distance holding a dynamite "Ohayo Pinkie!" I waved and greeted her while escorting the guards to get outa here. 

 I looked at the cave "Aw man, We worked hard to get the cave back to us" I frowned, The cave is all destroyed. I shifted my sight on her and smiles. "I don't have time for this Y/N" She said and hold the dynamite tightly. I sighed, took a deep breath and run towards her as I point my katana in her neck

"Told you, You should have killed me that night" I grinned.

My eyes widen when I saw her turning on the dynamite.