𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧-𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐈𝐭𝐜𝐡, 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 2

"Rise and shine let's get the horrible weekend started doofus, " I said as I walked into Jesse room to see they guys there

"Hey, where's Jesse, " I asked with my arms crossed.

"He ran away from home, " Joey said making me burst out laughing.

"Okay nice try Joey, but he's not Dorothy from the Wizzard of Oz he wouldn't run away," I said still laughing at what Joey said.

"He did Sam here's the note, " Danny said as he handed me the note and I read it. Which infuriated me how could he do this to the girls. He's their uncle, he can't do this.

"I speak for you all when I say I'm gonna kill him. Why would he do this? You know what I should have expected this every time things get tough he gets chicken and runoff. He probably ran off to see Samantha. I knew she was a bad influence. God, I hate him. He such a pu—, " I blubber of walking back and forth angrily but was stopped when Danny gave me a look.

"What I was gonna say pudding, " I smiled innocently.

"Well all I have to say is someone have to tell the girls and I'm not. I will be downstairs making breakfast. " I said as I walked downstairs acting like nothing even happened.

I continued on with being in the kitchen making eggs, bacon, sausage, strawberry banana yogurt pancakes the girl's favorite, hash browns, toast, biscuits, and cinnamon rolls. Just so everything will be okay. I want the girls to think is a normal day, so I made a big breakfast for them. I had help from Joey with the pancakes, but I doubt the girls aren't gonna like them.

"Guys breakfast is ready." I said as they came down.

"Mine's soupy in the middle, " Stephanie said as DJ hit here's hard on the table. I stood correct the girls wouldn't like those pancakes.

He tried to give it to Michelle but even she didn't want it.

"Here eat these they're fresh, " I said bringing over the pancakes I made and we all continued to eat them until Jesse called causing a ruckus around the house with the girls until he hung up.

"Okay, girls how about we have a girl's day, just me, you, Stephanie, and Michelle, " I asked Dj.

"Sure, " Dj said as we all got dressed.

"After your guitar lessons we'll go get ice cream, then to the movies, then the mall or to the park whatever make you girls happy. It's your day. You girls. Just you girls, " I said smiling happily as I went to my room to go read or do something until Dj was done with guitar lessons.

"Ok girls you ready to go, " I asked as they all nodded their heads.

"What are you girls up to, " I asked suspiciously since the girls said they only wanted to go get ice cream and to the park for a picnic.

"Nothing just want to stay local, you never know, " Dj said as I eyed here suspiciously.

"Really, " I asked.

"Yeah, absolutely, positively want to—, " Stephanie said before I looked at her suspiciously.

"Okay we really don't but uncle Jesse may come back so we need to, " Stephanie said as she then covered her mouth.

"Sorry, " Stephanie said to Dj who shook her head.

"Why would Jesse be coming back, " I asked.

"Because we lied and said Michelle is sick and coughing really bad, " Dj admitted as I nodded my head.

"Okay well fingers that it works, " I said eating my sandwich.

"Wait your not mad?" Dj asked.

"No...well you did lie but it was for a good cause so my lips are sealed, " I said zipping my lips as Dj, Stephanie, and I did our little secret handshake.

"You miss uncle Jesse too, " Stephanie asked as I thought about what she said.

"Um...of course, he's your uncle and I know he means a lot to you guys so yeah, " I shrugged.

"Mom said you guys were a thing and dated. I even remember you guys dating, " Dj said as I just smiled and chuckled.

"Yeah, we did a long time ago, not anymore, " I answered.

"That must be tough you seeing him with other girls and he's your ex, " Dj said looking at me suspiciously.

"Well yell of course but you learn to accept and move on, " I answered as Dj continued pestering me with questions about Jesse. What is this girl trying to pull?

"Okay time to go home, " I said as we packed our things then packed up and went back home and I went into the girls room to hang out with them before going down stairs to see Jesse and the guys.

"You bastard, " I said as I lunged at Jesse as punched him in the face.

"Ow...I see you still have a good right hook." Jesse said as I rolled my eyes.

"Do you realize how stupid it was for you to just up and leave? Gosh, Jesse grow up. Those girls need you and you just up and left to go skiing and be with Samatha. I swear if I could id punch her too, but you I'm disappointed. Your their uncle for Christ sales and you left like they weren't important to you. And your willing to forget about them. They need you. What's gonna happen when I leave? Jesse after I get married in not gonna be here everyday, they need somebody and they need you. Besides your there favorite after me of courses so get it together, " I said angrily.

"They do love me, don't they, " Jesse asked.

"Yes, " I answered.

"Well, fellas, can you blame them?" Jesse said cockily as I rolled my eyes.

"Feels pretty good, doesn't it?" Joey asked.

"I'm gonna tell you guys something...but you better not tell any of my friends I said this," Jesse said as he walked over to the couch.

"I think I'm realizing that...being part of this family is..filling a empty...an empty space in my heart...that I didn't even know was there," Jesse admitted making us smile.

"Jesse we can make this easier for you. You can take time for yourself whenever you need it." Danny said.

"Yeah, don't wait till it builds up inside then you gotta run away from home again." Joey said.

"He is right though since we can cover for you just when we're not busy, " I answered as I sat on the couch.

"But you should really come home, the girls need you, so do they guys......and......I need you." I whispered to him as he looked at me.

"Really?" Jesse asked.

"Yeah...who else am I gonna get angry with and who else it gonna ding me to sleep with his annoying singing of Elvis music. Nah but seriously I missed you and I think it's for the best that you stay, " I said playing with my fingers shyly.

"Okay Lassie is coming home, " Jesse said as I smiled and hugged him.

We got him back.