𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝐊𝐧𝗼𝐜𝐤 𝐘𝗼𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐎𝐮𝐭

I was in the kitchen getting me some chocolate chip cookies to eat and while occasionally eating it

I was in the kitchen getting me some chocolate chip cookies to eat and while occasionally eating it. I came out to hear all the commotion and see Jesse running away as he thumped Joey on the head.

"Awe look at that the rock star scared of the comedian, " I said aloud as the girls came downstairs with a present for Danny.

While DJ got Danny a tie um Stephanie got him a...something. I really don't know but it's something. Yay.

"That's something, " I said as I cheered into my cookie.

"Isn't that a cool tie tack, dad?" DJ said giving us all a hint of what it was that Stephanie made for Danny.

"God boss you. Steph, I love this. Thank you, girls, " Danny said as he hugged the girls.

Jesse then came back into the living room saying that he finally got a song together.

And as I listened to it the song began to sound familiar. And as in familiar I mean the song was exactly This Land is Your Land. So to make him feel better we all sang along as we teased him.

Eventually, we all settled down and ordered a pizza just waiting for the boxing fight to happen while I made a quick pit stop to get us some snacks, and as soon as I came into he kitchen I saw Jesse looking for something.

So I sat there just watching since I went to in fact go get some chips for the fight. Gosh, what would this house be like without me?

Eventually, it was too funny and so tapped on his shoulder. And he turned around.

"Looking for these, " I said as I shook the bag of chips as Jesse let out a deep sigh.

"What would I do without you, " Jesse said as he kissed my head and took the chips. While I went into the fridge to get ice cream.

"Oh I don't know probably due without all my tenderness and devotion, " I teased as I walked up the stairs as to see the girls who were still asking Jesse to get them things.

"Girls maybe we should watch the fight downstairs, " I suggested as I then took somethings downstairs and turned on the tv. The girls then came down with some more snacks as I went to the kitchen to get more for them obviously because I could make do with some ice cream, licorice, chips, and soda. There that's not too much.

We then finally sat down to watch it. And eventually, things escalated to an intense thing between The Sandman and Danny. The Sandman found out his wife left him and wanted to fight Danny. Oh, poor poor Danny but if he is gonna fight Danny hey he could always sue I mean The Sandman is pretty loaded.

The girls started asking several questions about the fight and so Joey suggested due to all the violence maybe they shouldn't be watching it which was kinda true but if they didn't learn to know they're gonna learn and see it later. The girls decided to go upstairs to watch the A-Team which didn't seem bad right now.

Michelle then coughed making me suspicious. Since I heard her cough with Jesse brought her downstairs. Now I'm worried.

"Okay somebody better talk now because something is fishy and it ain't Joey's breath, no offense, " I said standing up.

"None took, " Joey said as he smelled his breath.

"Michelle might be sick, " Joey admitted making me even more worried.

"And you didn't say anything, " I raised my voice a little as I picked Michelle up.

"Awe so what's her symptoms, " I ask even though I'm not a pediatrician.

"Coughing a lot, " Jesse says as I nodded my head.

"Like what, " I asked as Joey and Jesse then took turns trying to explain how Michelle was coughing.

"Yeah you guys are in no shape to be parents yet...her nose seems runny, did you newcomers check her temperature, " I asked as Jesse got a lil offended

"Look I know how to take a person temperature you put the thermometer under their tongue and—, " Jesse said as I shook my head

"No you have to um stick it sometimes up there, " I said as Jesse rises his eyes. So I leaned in and whispered everything about taking a baby's temperature and several ways to do it but sometimes you have to use a rectal thermometer.

When I was done explaining everything to them I still insisted they call Michelle's doctor who came up with the same thing as I. Michelle just have a cold and should take the same prescribed medicine as she did for her last cold.

"Hey I'm gonna go make Michelle some milk maybe that'll help, " I said as I went downstairs and made her some milk as Danny then was being targeted by The Sandman. But they came to a compromise as the weird wacko working with the Sandman was fired and tried to gut Danny but he messed up his hand from Stephanie's present.

"That's my girl, " I said as we high five, and I continued making the milk while listening to the guys talk.

And the girls go upstairs for bed as Jesse need up eating the baby food. So I ended up sitting down and baby talking as I picked up the spoon with the cough syrup in it and said in a polite but stick voice for Michelle to open her mouth and once she did and swallowed it. I turned around to the guys with a smirk.

"Ah see..what would you guys do without me, " I said as they both came in and hugged me and kissed each side of my cheek.

"You see I am the best, " I said as we waited until Danny got home and rocked Michelle until Danny came home to change Michelle's diaper. But as I went into the kitchen I sneezed.

"Oh crap I think I've got a cold, " I said to the guys as I came down for another cookie. These cookies are really delicious who knew.

"Oh Danny, nice lil preshow she had with the Sandman, " I teased Danny.

Until the guys wanted us to sing a song. Or something. Maybe a pep talk.

"Danny you are good at what you do. Your one of the best fathers, husbands, best friend, and just guy I've ever met and hell even some of your parenting skill I think are coming on to me and for that, I'm glad Pamala met you, " I said as I hugged Danny and then accidentally sneezed making him close his eyes.

"Oops.." I said.

"Okay time to get the doctor in bed, " Jesse said as all the guys started cheering as Jesse got up and carried me upstairs to my bed to sleep.

"Danny can you bring up that whole batch of cookies and some milk, " I yelled out exhausted.

Really those cookies are to die for.