𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝗼𝐮𝐫: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝗼𝐟 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝗺𝐚

"Okay I'm on my way to he airport now, bye," I said to my college friend Margaret

Today I'm leaveling for this sorority retreat I'm having with some of my old sorority and college friends.

Which I'm really happy about since I can catch up and see how they're all doing since I only keep in contact and still talk to Maggie, Jaleesa, and Kim.

So this whole trip is pretty exciting. But sadly that means I have to leave the girls here for a week with the guys, which I can already feel would be an epic fail. But I've turned down this retreat too many times due to work and I really miss my friends so I'm leaving the guys in charge this once.

"Okay guys I left my address to the hotel I'm staying and everything else on the fridge. Please don't mess anything up and there's a meatloaf dinner in the fridge for later and should last for a good two days if you guys don't pig out, " I blurted out as I walked in the living room to see the guys and the girls all sitting there.

"Wow I'm sounding like my mother, " I said as I put my hand on my head.

"Don't go, " Stephanie said as she hugged me tightly making me smile sadly.

"I'll only be gone for a week I'll be back before you know it, " I said to Stephanie as DJ came up to pull her off of me.

"Stephanie she's an adult relax...but seriously don't go I need you here, " DJ said to Stephanie before running up and hugging me too. Stephanie then came and wrapped herself around my leg and held on for dear life which caused me to look at the guys for help.

"Ok girls it's time to let Sammy go, " Danny said as she tried to pry Stephanie off my legs.

Jesse then came up to get DJ off of me.

"Don't go, " DJ and Stephanie cried out as I looked at them exhausted.

"I'm sorry...I'll be back today next week, " I pleaded as I then heard the taxi cab I called blow there horn.

"Love you sorry, " I said as I gave both the girls a kiss on the cheek quickly then went to Michelle and kissed her cheeks repeatedly and then left out the house to hear the girls yelling, " Aunt Sammy."

As I got into the taxi cab I let out a deep breath then asked to be taken to the airport. When I eventually got there I got on the plane and flew to New York and once I landed I took a cab to the hotel where unpacked my things in my room and went back downstairs to meet up with my sorority sisters.

"Maggie, " I yelled in happiness as I ran up and hugged her.

I then saw Kim and Jaleesa and we had a group hug. And recounted our sorority song.

"So how's life, " Kim asked me.

"Lifes been good I'm officially the head physician of the hospital, how are you, " I asked her as we sat down to have a drink.