𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐥𝐞 𝗼𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠

Ever since me and Jesse's encounter I've kept my distance from him

Ever since me and Jesse's encounter I've kept my distance from him. Even had the guys meet Alec on better terms. And I even invited him over for Thanksgiving even though I doubt he'll be coming since he's going to visit his family. He invited me over but I said no since this is the first Thanksgiving without Pam for the girls. So I decided what better way to celebrate than to help cook a happy turkey dinner yay.

Danny called all of us down and said his mom is snowed in for Thanksgiving and when I did call my parents they said they were snowed in as well.

"But there's no miracle of Thanksgiving, huh?" Jesse complained to Joey.

"But there is guys today is the day we eat delicious food and tell what was thankful for. Even though today marked a crucial day since that asshole Christopher Columbus and the Pilgrims slaughtered almost every native American yet it's still in the textbooks that we celebrate that jerk, " I rambled off since really I hate Thanksgiving besides the food and seeing my family.

"All I know is...everything today has to be absolutely perfect." Danny said as Jesse stupidly asked why. Gosh, I can't stand him.

"Oh I don't know since it's the first thanksgiving for the girls without their mother, Danny's wife, my best friend, and your sister remember, " I said in a duh tone.

"Oh yeah that's right that's gotta be rough for them. We gotta make this a fun day. We gotta make this a great day for these girls, " Jesse said as I nodded my head and we decided to cook things for the girls. I went to the market and got everything I thought we would need.

"Okay guys you sure you can handle this, " I asked them.

"Yeah Samatha you do so much already want you to take a break, " Danny said as they pushed me out the kitchen.

"But I want to help, " I playful stomped.

But eventually, the guys decided to let the girls chip in since they talked to their Grandmother last night. And so all I did was get the video camera out and record them all while cooking and singing.

Can't believe I'm saying this but we're literally like the Brady Bunch.

"Get ready cause here I come, " I sang and did a twirl with Michelle in my arm.

The turkey was finally done so we sat down at the dinner but Joey and Jesse mouthed to Danny and me that the turkey was frozen so Danny got up while I tried to distract the girls. Which were pretty okay since we got a knock on the door and saw two women who were looking for their uncle's house. The rest of the guys decided to flrit their way to a hit turkey not trying to listen to a word I said so I left out the house went to the grocery store and luckily Alec left me a spare key to his house. And so I decided to cook a Thanksgiving dinner. Including a turkey, stuffing, macaroni and cheese, yams, cornbread, cranberry sauce, and I decided to make Pam's pumpkin pie, and I made my famous delicious sweet potato pie.

Overall, this whole process to hours luckily, I already had a feeling things would go wrong a dud already made some of the food last night.

When I was done cooking everything I loaded everything in my car and drove back to the house. But traffic wasn't making things any better.

"Come on...I got two hungry kids and a baby that needs to be fed with three other men who desperately can't cook." I slowed the horn as traffic took forever.

I made it finally home and brought the food inside to see I made it just in time. These guys were praying without me.

How rude?

"Did somebody call for a Thanksgiving Miracle, " I said as I came inside with the turkey with some police officers coming inside with the other food?

"Yay Thanksgiving isn't ruined, " Stephanie cheer.

"Samatha why are their police officers in my house, " Danny asked.

"Because almost got arrested so I said hey want a Thanksgiving dinner, it's a win-win Danny don't rain on my parade, " I said to Danny as I sat the turkey down.

"And for my lovely DJ, I made what you all been waiting for for....your mom's perfect pumpkin pie. And my great grandmother's delicious sweet potato pie. "I said as everyone else clapped.

"But what about the good we made here, " DJ said sadly as I looked at Danny and then got the memo.

"Well guess we should dig into that just more leftovers I guess, " I said as I sat down at the dinner table prayed with everyone including the cops, and finally tried to eat the food that DJ and the guys made which made us all make disgusting faces from how it tastes.

"On second thought Aunt Samatha can we eat your Thanksgiving dinner." DJ said as I laughed and kindly emptied everything out of my mouth into the napkin next to me.

"DJ I thought you'd never ask, " I said with a smile.

"Now Danny cut open that turkey Samatha is hungry, " I said to Danny who got up and started to cut up the turkey as we all started to pass around the food trying to get whatever we could get our hands-on. And I mean anything. By the time the cops had left, I then took the rest of the food I had hidden out for us to continue to stuff our faces into.

When we were all done eating all e could do was sit there and breathe in and out from all that food we sat and ate. I will say that food was pretty good. Didn't know I had it in me.

"Thanks Samatha, " Danny said as everyone else thanked me.

"Yeah thanks Aunt Sammy now my stomach goes over my shoes see, " Stephanie said as she stood up and showed us how long her stomach has gotten making us laugh as we still just sat there after that big Thanksgiving meal.