𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐧: 𝐉𝗼𝐞𝐲'𝐬 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞

So since Joey's going to be on a comedy tour for two weeks I decided what better way to send him off then by taking him out to a bar lounge and while we were out I even hooked him up with one of my co-workers who always like clumsy, but funny

I then decided to give him a goodbye present which consisted of a collection of The Carol Burnett Show, which everybody should love. Also a collection of the Jonny Carson Show which I think Joey would like. But I wouldn't know since I liked Redd Foxx, Richard Prior, Dick Gregory, and Paul Mooney.

Anyway lately I've been thinking and it seems like Joey really doesn't have any space in the house to the girls, guys, and I decided what if Joey had a room.

You know so he could have some space and be more comfortable but we had to keep it a secret or else Jesse would find out.

And so the next day while downstairs helping Jesse make breakfast. We made sure everything was in order now that things will be difficult without Joey but we will manage somehow.

"Ooo you girl want seconds on my delicious homage blueberry muffins, " I asked as the girls all raised their hands.

"Okay one for you and one for you and the rest of you guys knock yourself out, " I said as I at down and are the rest of my breakfast. Which was delicious. Who knew that Jesse could cook?

"Wow these muffins are so good Aunt Samantha, " DJ said as Stephanie nodded her head agreeing.

"Awe thanks yo—, " I said before I was cut off by Joey.

"You guys never say my homemade blueberry muffins are good, " Joey said in a sad voice causing us all to freeze up with Danny eventually breaking the ice. And talking to Jesse about our secret plan for Joey.

Luckily I'm the head physician at the hospital and so I called off during the weekday for the next weeks but will be working the weekends to make up the hours. Dammit, the things I do for love.

I then got up to get Michelle and made a bottle for her while I then helped Jesse clean up the table and then washed the dishes. And cleaned off the tables and counters.

The rest of the day consisted of me making dinner for later on the guys. And then going to the grocery store to pick up snacks and food leaving Jesse alone at the home.

And when I came back I saw Jesse with all of the other mom's kids. Then I realized Jesse must have didn't read the board today is Joey's turn to watch all of the other mom's kids.

All of the folded laundries were everywhere so I had to take things over.

"Stop it right now you monsters. We are going to play a game and drop everything in your hand and let's go in the backyard to play Simon Says and make macaroni necklaces for your mommy now let's follow me the leader outside now. Hopefully, when we come back inside there will be snacks and folded clothes right Jesse, " I commanded as the little kids obeyed.

"Yeah sure, " Jesse said tiredly. As I then playfully marched outside with the kids following after me. Eventually, after about two hours of dealing with those little critters, their mom finally came back and they left not messing anything else up.

The rest of the day consisted of me helping the girls with their homework, making sure they're rooms were clean, and setting the dinner table up. But after about 25 more minutes of waiting, I was getting tired of waiting for Danny to show up and started begging Jesse to just let us continue on with eating dinner. But no he wanted to wait to eat as a family.

But family or not I'm hungry.

Jesse and Dany then started to argue as we all looked surprised at what Jesse was saying. But Danny then came up with a solution.

Drumroll, please......we are getting a room built for Joey in the span of two weeks.

Isn't that awesome or what?

By the time Joey came back, we were all playing monopoly as a cover-up.

"Everything was rad here Joey, " I said as I continued to play along.

"Ah yeah go check out the garage Joey, " I said as Joey continued to rant on about us putting him out until he went downstairs t see his room.

For every question, Joey asked we had an answer. And solution because we all loved Joey and wanted Joey here. He is family after all.

"Thanks for the room everybody, " Joey said.

"Forwards your mail to the gutter huh, " Danny said as we all then jumped on Joey for thinking we didn't need him around.

"Face it Joey your as much as apart of this family than I am. And besides, we all need your sense of humor to keep us sane, especially me, " I said as I hugged Joey.

"Awe thanks Sam I love you guys too, " Joey said as we all did a group family hug.