𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞: 𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐕𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐰

Today is officially the day I go move in with my best friend's husband and a mutual friend of mine's house to raise my three god-daughters and honestly I wish the news would have come from a happier way

I mean just three months ago I went to my best friend's funeral and I'm pretty saddened about the situation. That's the whole point of me moving in with Danny and the girls.

I know I can never replace Pam but if they at least have one female adult around them I can guide them into becoming great women like Pam would have wanted them to be. And let's face it there's only so much Danny, Joey, and Jesse can teach them.

So now I'm giving up the keys to my apartment, which I'm hardly ever at due to me working night shifts at the hospital. I forgot to mention I'm a physician so I sometimes go as Dr.Huxtable just like my father who's a physician as well.

I'm originally from Brooklyn, New York but after going to college at Howard University and then medical school at Princeton I moved to San Francisco and became the head physician at California Pacific Medical Center (CPMC) after many late nights of no sleep or food just coffee, paperwork, and patients.
Lots of them, but it was worth it since I got a raise and promotion.

Besides I've been busting my ass so I could have all today and tomorrow to move some of my stuff into Danny's house and just so I can have some time to spend with the girls since I rarely got the chance to see the girls when Pamela was alive besides when I would pop up at there house every now and then.

But no more I'm gonna be committed to these girls and be active in there lives more. But not too much since I don't want to be labeled as the overprotective
godmother.

Now I'm literally outside in my car just looking at Danny's house nervously.

"You are ready for this." I kept reassuring myself.

"Oh who am I kidding this shit it outrageous." I said as I began to chew on my nails, which was a nervous habit for me whenever I get tense or nervous.

"Suck it up Samatha you don't want to let Pam down and besides how hard could it be." I thought to myself which gave me more confidence so I grabbed my suitcases and got out of my car and walked across the street to Danny's house but as I knocked on the door nobody answered so I just politely let myself in and as I dropped my suitcases I let my presence be known.

"Day, me say day, me say day, me say day
Me say day, me say day-o
Daylight come and me wan' go home, " I sang loudly getting everyone's attention as I smiled at the girls.

"Auntie Sammy," Stephanie said as both her and DJ ran up to me and hugged me so much.

"Losing airway girls, " I joked as they let me go.

"Steph it's Auntie Sam, not Sammy." DJ tried to tell Stephanie.

"No no, she can call me Auntie Sammy I don't mind now who presents." I said as I picked up Stephanie.