𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐒𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐋𝗼𝐯𝐞

"DJ you looked so beautiful I think I hurt my face from smiling to much, " I said as I held onto my cheeks which were now hurting since we're finally back at home after DJ's play

We all seen her performance but Joey since at the end Michelle started to cry. I offered to take care of her but Joey told me not to and to just continue to videotape the play.

"DJ, do it again for Joey, " Stephanie asked while I took off my red pumps which were killing me. But I had to show them off since I got them off from a sale.

I mean I couldn't just pass that up.

"Yeah. Could you please, Deej?" Joey asked as I nodded my head too.

"I'd love to, but I need a frog, " DJ said as I pointed at Jesse.

"Well I would offer to be the frog but why should I be one when we have a guy who looks identical to a frog, " I teased as I turned to look at Jesse.

"What do I look like a frog, " Jesse asked us all as we nodded our heads yes.

"Just checking, " Jesse joked as he and DJ reenacted her scene in the Frog Prince. It was so beautiful and hilarious at the same time I couldn't help but clap.

"So you're interested in acting now, " I asked DJ as she nodded her head.

"Okay well how about I show you a couple of old videotapes of me in some high school and college plays." I suggested as DJ and Stephanie nodded their heads and we went upstairs to watch some plays that I did back when I was in school.

"Aunt Sammy why did you stop acting you were so good and looked very pretty, " DJ asked as I smiled at her compliment.

"I loved to act but I gave it up for more important things. At first, I planned on being this big actress. I had it all planned out even did some commercials on Tv. But I've always been pretty camera shy so you won't see any commercials of me...when people that I cared about started to get sick and ill around me I knew I wanted to help them because I felt vulnerable and helpless while they were in pain so I decided to do something about. Besides acting was just a did major. Just remember life happens and your still young. This won't be the last thing you want to pursue, " I explained to DJ and Stephanie.

They are young they have all of their lives to plan what they want to do. So don't think acting is the one thing for you. Do you know how many times I changed my career choice? Hell to many to count so I hope they just relax your still kids for Christ sakes.

"I understand Aunt Sammy, " DJ said as I hugged her tightly.

"Besides do you, know-how snobby and professional being an actress is...honey it ain't worth it. All they do is nag, complain, act fake, and are sneaky people who will snack your role at any given moment." I thought aloud as I ate the popcorn in my lap I was sharing with the girls.

"Hey you think I can talk to DJ, " Danny said as I looked up at him.

"Um...sure why not...your only in my room, " I said as I got up and left out my room to give DJ and Danny time to talk.

The rest of the night consisted of me reading magazines and talking on the phone with my sister for over an hour. But what can I say I miss my siblings I gotta plan on going to New York to see them again.

When I went to my sorority event I saw them even spent the night at home, but they're my family and I love them too much to not have any form of contact with them.

Come the next morning I had to go to work. Which consider of shots, needles, crying, lollipops, and me prescribing cough syrups for children and handling loads of paperwork.

Seriously I hope I don't have a grey strand of hair. I can feel the stress building up but I'll be fine. Just need to relax and take things one step at a time..and sometimes bring paperwork home. Yay! See the sarcasm.

I didn't get home from work until hours later on. It wasn't until 7 that I got home and I was definitely in need of a good burger and milkshake.

"Guys I'm home, " I yelled as I took my heels off and walked upstairs to my room to drop everything on my desk. I then came back downstairs to see where everyone went but heard all of the commotion going on in the kitchen.

"Girls what are you—, " I said before I was cut off by Stephanie grabbing my hand.

"Now you're trying to steal my aunt, " DJ yelled angrily as she then pulled me to her side.

"Um girls—, " I said before Stephaine pulled me to her side.

"She's my aunt too, " Stephanie yelled as the girls started pulling me side to side giving me a migraine and even more heated.

"Jesse, " I screamed for help now that the girls started hitting my arms.

"Girls, " Jesse and Joey said as they ran downstairs to help to pull the girls apart as I leaned over on the counter.

My head was hurting so much all I could do was walk to the refrigerator and look for some ice and got a towel ignoring the problem between the girls.

"Don't stomp young lady it'll make it harder to clean up, " I yelled as DJ stomped downstairs.

"Kids, " I said aloud as I place the ice pack on my head.

Going upstairs to take a shower and change into some pajamas. And made a salad and some fried chicken. Nothing beats some delicious fried chicken.

Once I was done cooking I decided to check on how everything was going.

"Okay let's wrap this thing up. DJ from what I gathered you didn't get the role...which is sad, but your little sister did and you should be happy for her." I said as I clapped my hands.

"But it's not fair she stole my part, " DJ said as I nodded my head.

"Okay so what there will be more parts than this. Besides you remember them, girls, you saw me with when you guys came to visit me in New York, " I asked DJ as she nodded her head yes.

"Well those were my sisters all of them. I'm the second eldest of 5 kids and there are 4 girls and 1 boy. That's a lot so do you know how many times I had my things broken, ruined, even stolen from me by sisters. Too many to count. And it took for that to happen to me to realize my oldest sister had to go through all of that with me... DJ family is more important than a stupid role. You should be happy for Stephanie instead of mad about you not getting the part."I explained to DJ.

" Besides we talked about this earlier your career path and a dream can change within a snap because you are young. You got all the time you need to think about what you want to do. Just don't forget about the family that's always been there and in your corner okay, " I said as I looked at DJ to see if she was understanding what I meant.

"Yeah I think I do. Thanks Samatha," DJ said hugging me making me laugh that she called me by my name.

"Any other time I would be mad but I'll let you pass this time Donna Jo Margaret, " I teased making DJ laugh as I hugged her and kissed her forehead.

"Now go upstairs and talk to your sister, " I said as DJ ran upstairs and I laid my head back on Joey's bed.

"Samatha strikes again. I should be a therapist, " I teased as Jesse then picked me up bridal style and we went upstairs to check on the girls.

Once we got upstairs we peeped our heads out and saw them working with each other.

"It's official I definitely should be a therapist, " I whispered in Jesse's ear as he just looked at me and kissed me on my cheek surprising me and making me blush much to my dismay.