𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝗼𝐮𝐬𝐲, 𝐅𝗼𝐥𝐤𝐬

Okay, I have everything ready and packed great

Okay, I have everything ready and packed great. Now I just need to make sure everything here will be okay while I'm gone.

Alec and I are going out of town to visit his parents in Georgia so I'm trying to make sure everything is in order from my things I'm packing to everyone in this house.

Sadly I'll be missing Joey's comedy act at the lounge but when I come back I'll make it up to him.

"Okay guys I've got to go and I'll be back come Sunday. Love you guys and Joey good luck. I'll call you guys, take pictures, and bring gifts back. Okay love you, and I love you, and I love you, " I said as I kissed Stephanie, DJ, and Michelle on their cheeks and then I heard Alec blowing his horn outside and got my suitcase and left.

"You ready, " Alec asked as I nodded my head.

"Yeah I mean it's only your parents...oh God it's your parents, " I said calmly be afore I panicked.

The rest of the car ride to the airport consisted of me panicking and having a nervous breakdown.

"Samatha it's okay they'll love you I promise, " Alec reassured me as we got our passports to check and finally were seated on the plane.

"Your right I got this everyone loves my humble corkiness. And the kids love me....do you think your nieces and nephews will love me, oh God I'm a goner if they don't, " I panicked some more as I started to chew and bite at my fingernails.

"They'll love you because they know how I feel about you. Besides if they don't just but them ice cream...every kid loves ice cream, " Alec said as I then nodded my head.

It is true in fact one time when I accidentally shrank DJ's sweater I had to make it up to her by letting her stay up a good 30 minutes after her curfew and a big bucket of ice cream.

Ice cream is the solution to all problems.

Well besides my problems at least.

"Alec your so right I just need to sit back and relax. Besides, there are gonna be people in the world that don't always like me. " I rambled on and on until I was asked would I like something to drink to which I asked for Apple juice right you can't go wrong with Apple juice.

I then nibbled on the chocolate bar that I snuck on board. And as of right now it sure is tasting pretty good especially its soothing and chocolatey flavor.

The rest of the airplane trip was spent with me dozing off and trying to get my beauty sleep.

It wasn't until Alec woke me up did I get my things off the plane and we got our luggage and left the airport for Alec's parents house.

And it was pretty big, but like a middle-class, family lived here.

"Ooo nice home, " I said smiling at Alec.