𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨: 𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐕𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Okay tonight is the night I have to stay at work late so I just came back home to make dinner for the guys and girls, check on Michelle and leave

Like right now I almost done making some fried chicken and I'm already done making the mashed potatoes and corn.

"Shit, " I mumbled as I threw in the last batch of chicken as some geese jumped out which caused me to run away from the pot I was cooking the chicken in.

"Okay and I'm probably going to have to ask Joey or Jesse to take this batch out. Since I'm gonna be late.

"Guys, " I yelled as I waited for someone to say something.

"Now I'm a mute." I said to myself.

I then ran upstairs to see the guys talking to Danny in Michelle's room.

"Guys I gotta go or else I'll be late for work. Dinner is done but I'm gonna need one of you to take out the last batch of chicken in the pot downstairs. And I'll see you guys around 3:00 in the morning." I said to Joey and Jesse.

"So good night Danny, " I said as I kissed Danny on the cheek.

"Good night Joey, " I said as I kissed Joey.

"Good night Michelle, " I said in a baby voice as I kissed her adorable baby cheeks.

"Jesse, " I said as I just looked at him.

"Guess I'll have to take the lead. Night Samatha, " Jesse said as he grabbed me by my waist and kissed both sides of my face.

"I'm gonna let this slide only once dweeb." I said to Jesse as I walked out of Michelle's room.

"Bye girls, " I said to DJ and Stephanie as I peeked my head in their room.

"Bye Auntie Sammy." DJ said as she waved.

"Wait can you read us a bedtime story." Stephanie asked.

"Sorry sweetie but I can't or else I'll be late for work, but how about Danny and the guys read you one and tomorrow night I'll ready you guys one and let you have some cookies and milk before you go to bed." I said to Stephanie and DJ.

"Alright, " I exclaimed happily.

"Bye good night and see you in a bit. Also foods in the kitchen," I said to them as I went downstairs and walked out the door. And got into my Acura Integra. And drove to the hospital.

"Dr. Huxtable you're needed in the conference room." The front desk receptionist said to me.

"Ok thanks, Miranda." I said to her as I stopped at my office and sat my dinner down, then went to get me some coffee and go to the conference room.

"Sorry I'm late but what the issue." I asked as I sat down.

"We've done tests on more people with the virus and I think it can only be contacted by people who are homosexual, " Blake one of the doctors said which caused me to look at him suspiciously.