𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐀 𝐏𝗼𝐱 𝐢𝐧 𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐇𝗼𝐮𝐬𝐞

I've just came from the grocery store and as soon as I came inside I saw Jesse and some guys singing making me laugh and smile

So I decided to rain on his parade.

I sang.

"Oh sometimes I get a good feeling yeah
I get a feeling that I never, never had before
And I got to tell you right now
I believe, I really do believe that, " I sang making all of those guys Jesse as singing with turn to me and follow my lead.

"Something's got a hold on me (oh, it must be love)
Something's got a hold on me right now child (yeah, it must be love), " I sang as I danced with DJ and Stephanie.

"Let me tell you now
I got a feeling, I feel so strange
Everything about me seems to have changed
Step by step, I got a brand new walk
I even sound sweeter when I talk, " I sang while tickling Michelle making her giggle as I kissed her cheek.

"I said, oh, oh, oh, oh
I said baby, oh, it must be love (you know it must be love), " I sang as I walked over to Jesse who then started to sing along with me making me laugh and stop singing as everyone clapped as I just hugged Jesse.

"Aunt Sammy when did you learn to sing, " DJ asked curiously.

"Remember I wanted to be an actress and so I learned to sing even though I've been knowing how to sing since I was a child. " I said which is true I sang in the choir and I'm an alto at that so yeah I dibbled dabbled in singing for a couple of broadway musicals and plays.

"Would you girls believe that at one point me and your Aunt Sammy we're gonna be duet group, " Jesse said making me hit him and pick up the grocery bag to go put the food away.

And while putting the food away Danny yelled for my help.

"What's wrong, " I asked worriedly as I came out of the kitchen.

"Samatha I think Steph has the chickenpox, " Danny said as I froze up and then turned the other way.

"Nope can't get sick but I love you, Stephanie, " I said as I blew a kid to Stephanie from afar.

"Samatha, have you ever had chickenpox, " Danny asked as I shook my head.

"No have and never will, " I said from the distance not trying to contact the chickenpox.

"Alright I haven't either. " Joey said as we air fived each other.

"Joey I'm getting the feeling your my long lost twin brother. See this is why I love Joey so much, unlike you guys he gets why I'm scared of the chickenpox. Guess we're immune pox twins, " I said as I hugged Joey quickly then ran for the stairs.

"But if she does have the chickenpox I will have to suit up so give me one minute, " I told the guys as I ran upstairs to the room dug in my closet for the one thing that's gonna keep me alive from catching the chickenpox. My germ suit.