𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞: 𝐒𝐞𝐚 𝐂𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐞

After hearing Jesse constantly find the right lyrics I got annoyed

"Maybe she just wants you to stop songwriting so she can enjoy a good movie and some popcorn, " I complained as I then decided to just go upstairs to watch my movie in peace.

But I went back downstairs to see how Stephanie and DJ looked in the costumes I made for them. And I came just in time since I got the chance to see the do there secret honey bee hello.

"Aww you guys look so pretty in your bee costumes." I gushed as I hugged the girls.

"That's grandma we gotta buzz off, " Stephanie said as Danny handed DJ the baby and Stephanie Michelle's baby bag.

And Once they left I instantly went into the kitchen to call Alec, whom is this guy I've been seeing for quite some time now, just haven't told anyone in the house about just yet, but I will really soon.

"Hey you busy, " I asked Alec since he's an architect and I knew he was probably at work right now.

"No not at all." Alec said.

"Well the girls just left the house and I wanted to spend some time with you, " I said blushing.

"Okay I have this house on the beach in San Francisco near Ocean Beach we can drive out there if you want, " Alec suggested.

"Of course I want to, " I said.

"How fast can you pack, " Alec asked me.

"Consider it done, " I said to Alec as I chuckled.

"Okay I'll pick you up in an hour, " Alec said to me as I nodded my head and said okay then hung up the phone.

"Sweet Christmas, " I said as I jumped up and began to dance my way happily out if he kitchen int the living room unaware that the guys were still in there.

"Why are you so happy, " Joey asked.

"Because I'm going out and on a vacation with....some of my friends, " I lied with a smile.

"Lucky you, " Jesse said sadly.

"Where to, " Danny asked.

"Near the Ocean Beach, " I said as I quickly went upstairs to pack some clothes.

After I was done I waited for Alec to pick me up and when he did we drove out to his beach house which looked amazing. And from the looks of it, Alec came out here already to make it look romantic.

We then went out side to hang out in the beach and drink champagne while watching the sun go down.

"Alec this is so beautiful thank you so much, " I said happily. As I leaned into him as he wrapped his arm around me and covered me up some more with a blanket.

"Only the best for you, " Alec said to me making me blush then kiss him.

"You spoil me too much, " I said as I drank some of my champagne.

"Well what can I say I've always had a crush on you ever since I met you in college, " Alec said making me blush.

"Well...now I'm all yours and I don't plan on going anywhere anytime soon." I said as I caressed Alec's face and then felt Alec's lips on mine. Which felt so good I didn't want it to end.

The rest of that night was spent well let's just say I woke up with a smile on my face even while sleeping in the sand.

I then woke up and with the help of Alec I made us a good breakfast meal and in the process, we still managed to make somewhat of a mess due to us constantly throwing flour and rice at each other.

"Look at this mess, " I said still laughing at what all just happened.

"Yeah I know...somebodys gonna have to clean this up." Alec said making me shake my head and run after him.

"Oh no you don't your not leaving me hanging hotshot, we're gonna clean this up and do it together now let's eat first then clean up, " I said as we then dug into our food which was delicious. 

"These biscuits are so damn good Alec, " I said as I reached for another biscuit.

Seriously I don't know what Alec did but he sure does know how to throw down with these biscuits.

"Well those are my mamma's delicious homemade biscuits which she taught me how to make." Alec said as I was eating my food still.

"Well she did well because a man that knows how to cook, have a good career, and respectful to everyone, and that knows how to clean up after himself is definitely husband material." I said as I continued to eat.

"You see me as husband material, " Alec asked me.

"Well yeah any girl would be lucky to have you as their husband, " I said while eating.

"Okay well I think you should know your wife material." Alec confessed making me laugh and blush.

"And how is that, " I asked curiously.

"Because any woman who knows how to handle your grandchildren the way you do would definitely be wife material. I know for sure their mother would be proud to see that her daughters and being prepared for womanhood by a woman like yourself, " Alec said making me smile and kiss him.

"Gosh you make me so happy, " I said as I kissed him again.

"Do you want kids later in life, " Alec asked me.

"At first no I felt like my patients were my kids already, but now after being under a roof with 3 children I think I would like to be a mother today, but only after I get married, " I said as I then got up to wash our dishes since I was done eating while Alec got up to clean up our mess we made.

After we were done cleaning up and getting dressed into our clothes we then packed back up so we could go home and once Alec dropped me off at home and I walked through the door all the happiness I felt when I was with Alec erased from my mind.

"Roxanne, " I said in an angry voice since Roxanne was the girl I caught Jesse cheating on me with.

"Samatha, " Roxanne said back to me as I then looked at Jesse whom I guessing knew that he was definitely in big trouble now.

"Samatha hey, " Jesse said as I angrily laughed then pushed him out my way and went up stairs to my room.

Let's just say the rest of that week Jesse felt my wrath both mentally and physically.