𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱: 𝐃𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲'𝐬 𝐇𝗼𝗺𝐞

"Oh Michelle you're getting so big, " I said in a baby voice as I came out of the kitchen holding Michelle to see a girl hugged up on Jesse, which did make me a tab bit angry but not really since my relationship with Alec is what's keeping me occu...

"Oh Michelle you're getting so big, " I said in a baby voice as I came out of the kitchen holding Michelle to see a girl hugged up on Jesse, which did make me a tab bit angry but not really since my relationship with Alec is what's keeping me occupied.

Alec is so more attentive and loving than Jesse in some ways and I enjoy his company. And he makes me very happy.

"Let me introduce you to my roommates, "Jesse said after kissing the girl a couple more times.

"This is Danny Tanner, the lovely Samatha Huxtable, and this is King Kamehameha." Jesse said as he introduced us all.

I still politely said hello to her and then went to take Michelle upstairs since she started to become a little fussy.

"I know baby I don't like her either, but we still have to play fair, " I sad in a baby voice as I then played with Michelle in her room.

"Mama, " I heard come out of Michelle's mouth which made me jump up.

"Michelle did you just say your first word, " I said in a baby voice again.

"Ugh I really have to stop speaking in a baby voice, " I said to myself aloud.

"Your first word will be our little secret got it, baby, " I said as I kissed her cheek.

And I started to play with Michelle. Which consisted of only toys and more toys. Yay! The sarcasm but as long as Michelle is enjoying herself I'm fine. Afterward, I went to Stephanie's ballet recital which was amusing until Adrianna, Jesse's lil bimbo had an accidental fall sadly.

Now we're back after shopping too and I'm currently on the phone with Alec in the kitchen.

"Yeah will you be—, " I said as I stuck my head out the kitchen to see Joey dressed up like Jesse.

And we heard Michelle call Jesse dada.

"Crap hey um.....can I call you back, " I said to Alex who sad sure as I hung up.

"You know what's even worse her first words to me were mama, " I said walking out of the kitchen.

"My little baby doesn't have the foggiest idea who I am." Danny said sadly.

"How many of us really know who we are?" Joey said.

"This is all my fault. I'm working too many hours. I've got to spend more time with my children." Danny said making me shake my head .

"Danny I wouldn't worry so much about this...Michelle's only a baby in due time she'll know that your her dad....I mean.....dada, " I said as Danny looked at me sadly.

"Okay well that's me I'm going to....um the movies good luck, " I said as I left for the movies which were actually okay since I went there with Alec.

We went to see The Lost Boys which was so good really I think for Halloween I'll probably go as a vampire now.

Afterward, we went to the ice cream parlor and got some ice cream.

"You know this lil date was so good, " I said eating some I've cream.

"I thought so too...so how's everything going with the girls, " Alec asked.

"Great besides Danny losing his mind over something that happens quite often, " I said laughing at Danny's radical antics.

"So my birthday's coming up, " Alec said making me laugh.

"Yeah I know Alec you remained me a trillion time already I got it and I'm taking you somewhere special my treat this time, " I said with a smile.

"Okay but you really don't have to your the woman I should pay, " Alec said as I rolled my eyes.

"Don't care it's your birthday the day to celebrate you so no, " I said as we continued our date. With me eventually spending all the night over Alecs house just watching movies and talking.

I didn't get home until late the next night and I snuck back inside I saw Jesse and Joey talking so I quickly went undiscovered passed them and up to my room to relax and go to sleep.

But I heard a knock on my door and so I got up to open it and I saw Jesse there

"So where ya been, " Jesse asked with his arms crossed.

"Out, " I said as I played with my fingers not looking Jesse in his eyes.

"Okay, " Jesse said so nonchalantly.

"Adrianna, " I said curiously since the last thing I saw were them kissing.

"Gone, " Jesse said playing with his fingers as we exchanged glances at one another.

"I have a boyfriend, " I confessed sadly as I then looked up at Jesse to see that he actually looked pretty sad but my eyes could be deceiving me.

"Why, " Jesse asked.

"He treats me right, " I said as I crossed my arms.

"You love him, " Jesse asked me as I juggled with the question.

"Yeah, " I said shyly.

"No you don't Samatha, " Jesse chuckled sadly.

"I...I want to, " I said nervously.

"Does he...make you happy, " Jesse asked as we both moved to sit down on my bed and talk.

"Yes, " I said as I leaned my head on his shoulders.

"I'm sorry, " Jesse said as he leaned his head on mine.

"Me too, " I said holding his hand.

"Are we friends, " Jesse asked.

"Yeah......if....if you want to be, " I said as I chuckled.

"Ok....friend, " Jesse said making me smile sadly since deep I'm down in my heart I knew what I really wanted...I wanted and loved Jesse but I can't and I didn't want to so I'm going to try this relationship thing out with Alec. Alec's always had a thing for me in college and so now I'm going to test those waters and see if I'm attracted to him.

Alec is sweet, charming, loving, mature, and so sophisticated while Jesse is wild, dangerous, immature, irrational, a jokester, fine, sexy, and knows me from my body to what I'm thinking mentally crap.

"Yeah friends, " I said as I continued to hold Jesse's hand.