𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝗼𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐟 𝐚 𝐋𝗼𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝗼𝐫𝐲

Today I decided to go to the mall and hang out with a few of the moms which consider them talking about kids and more kids

Today I decided to go to the mall and hang out with a few of the moms which consider them talking about kids and more kids. Which I'm not mad about but I would enjoy not talking so much about them.

Other than them wanting to brag about their children and talk about how well mannered and adorable they are we did have a good time shopping for clothes and...toys for their kids.

And since we were doing that I decided why not get Michelle and Stephanie some toys and maybe DJ an album at the record store.

Hope she's a fan of Madonna.

We then decided to go out for drinks and dinner since apparently, they all had a babysitter until 8 p.m.

"So when are you gonna have a baby yourself, " Heather one of the mom's said making me stop eating my Chinese food.

"Um...wow...well...you see I kinda already feel like a parent since I'm helping with Stephanie, DJ, and Michelle so not soon probably never, " I said nervously.

"Why not you're pretty, got a beautiful body, in fact, why don't you have a baby with Jesse, " Natalie another mom said as I opened my mouth in shock.

"No I don't think that's gonna happen...you see I'm in a relationship with someone and no I can't not with Jesse, " I hooked my head no as I then took a sip of my water.

"Come on I see the way he looks at you. He looks at you like how James Dean looked at Pier Angeli. With love, " Mary one of the mom's said while looking at me in admiration.

Okay, she's been reading too many romance novels.

"That's very sweet but no....and oh look at the time I should be getting home now. " I said as I got up and got my things much to the girl's dismay and I just aid that I needed to get home since I had work in the morning. I paid for my meal and then went to my car and drove home.

"Me...and Jesse...no....not gonna happen again now let's turn on some music, " I said as I turned on the radio.

"Love me tender, love me true
All my dreams fulfill
For my darling I love you
And I always will, " Elvis sang through my radio making me angry.

So I turned off the radio.

"You would want to play that song right now. The universe needs to tell me this is not a sign, " I said aloud talking to my radio.

Once I arrived home I noticed everyone was in their rooms so I just sat the bag with toys on the couch and then went upstairs to hear all the commotion in Jesse's room.

"Get out of here, " Jesse exclaimed kicking Danny out.

"So Jesse met Robin, " I asked since I knew Robin would be coming to San Francisco and was pretty sure Danny invited her to stay with us.

"Yeah, " Danny said nervously.

"Okay...Robin's always been very pretty, " I mumbled to myself as I then went inside my room and changed out of my clothes and watched sad romantic movies all night.

When morning came I got dressed and ready for work. I then walked past DJ and Stephanie's room to hear them talk about Jesse to Robin.

"I can't believe those girls trying to convince Robin to date, Jesse, " I said to myself laughing as I went into the bathroom to put on a little bit of makeup and then going to work.

With me having to leave early since Danny need me to come get Michelle, but once I got there Danny pulled me aside.

"I need you to to do something.. I know you won't like it but talk to Robin...but as a woman you know...we all know how Jesse is..but he's not a jerk in a way can you please, " Danny said as I looked over Jesse and Robin with who were having a discussion and so I nodded my head.

"I have a plan later on tonight so everything will be fine Danny, " I said as I then looked for Michelle.

"Hey Michelle how would you like to have a go to work with aunty Sammy day. We can play toys, play doctor, and eat candy and food yay, " I said in a bay voice as I took Michelle back to work with me which was actually very fun.

Never thought bringing a kid would be so much fun.

When we came home we made it just in time to celebrate Robin's success for landing her job on the news.

With Robin going outside with Jesse I decided to go out and speak or say something.

"Robin your wrong about Jesse...he's not perfect, but he's something. And as much as I want to try and sit here and act as I hate him so much. No, I could never hate Jesse. I admire him for doing everything he can for the sake of the girls and this family. And yeah I and Jesse didn't work out but at least we lasted for about a good 6 years more than four months. Jesse's human and what I'm trying to say is any girl would be lucky to have Jesse and I mean seriously not like occasionally date. And if not date him..be friends with him, " I said to Robin as Jesse then intertwined our hands as I smiled at him and hugged him.

Making me feel like I was 17 again feeling so happy when Jesse managed to save up enough money to buy me a promise ring.

The crazy thing is I still have that thing just don't wear it anymore.

"Thanks Samatha really, " Jesse as I nodded my head and then left for them to talk.

"You did good, " Danny said to me as I sat down.

"Yet for some reason, it hurt so bad to let him go. And I'm the one in a relationship and fully committed." I said to Danny as I leaned my head on his shoulder and frowned a little bit.

"Don't worry you'll get through this, " Danny said as I frowned.

"But when.." I thought to myself.