𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞: 𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐕𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐏𝐫𝗼𝗺𝗼

"Mom yeah I know and do you think you could tell dad I said love you, "I said to my mother on the phone

"Is everything fine with the girls, " my mother asked as I nodded my head.

"Yeah everything is fine on this end oh um I gotta go mom love you bye, " I said as hung up the phone to go eat dinner.

But today Joey is cooking and I'm still deciding on if I need to order us all a pizza or what.

" You all are gonna be on Tv, " Danny said making me freeze.

"Yay congratulations Danny but I'm gonna be here, " I said as I sat down to eat not realizing everyone was looking at me

"Why not, " DJ asked as I just shook my head trying not to answer the question.

"Well I have work so I won't be getting off till late yeah, " I lied as I continued to eat until my food was gone and then went instantly up to my room to go to sleep.

While sleeping I heard a weird noise but it's probably nothing so I turned back over to go to sleep. But due to the girls screaming for help I woke up to all the chaos.

"What's going on, " I said tiredly while wiping my eyes.

"A monsters in our room, " Stephanie said making Jesse go inside their room and since there wasn't any sign of a monster or bugs we all went back to sleep besides Danny of course.

The next morning I got ready for something. Just anxious to leave the house before the camera crew gets here.

                       Hairstyle, Makeup, & Outfit

Once I was done getting dressed I snuck downstairs only to be caught by DJ

"Aunt Sammy where are you going, " DJ asked as I got nervous as I then heard the doorbell ring so I quickly went to hide.

"Nope I gotta get outta here." I repeated as I walked back and forth in the garage but stopped once I heard a weird noise. So I decided to try and find it, then Jesse came downstairs.

"Weird noise, " I asked him as he nodded his head yeah.

"I'm trying to find it too, " I said as we then started to move the boxes and other things with Joey coming down to help us as well.

But I grew tired and didn't want to get my outfit dirty so I decided to just sit there and look at Jesse and Joey bicker over a damn ferret making me laugh when Jesse became stuck so I had to help him get down so I stood on my tippy toes and with the help of Joey we were pulling Jesse down until we were spotted by the girls and a television woman making me drop Jesse and try to run off, but Joey the grabbed a hold of me.

"You gotta be quicker than that, " Joey said as I stomped my feet.

"Oh trust me I will next time, " I said as I covered my face.

Eventually everything got in order with Ronnie telling us how to set up the house. What would be important to be seen on the Tv and who should be on Tv or not and it's really pissing me off. She's trying to change our dynamic and way of life.

She even told me told me I would be needed and Jesse is the servant. Which infuriated me I've more only I'm the one that can push and tell Jesse what to do.

Ronnie even excluded Michelle which caused me to want to fight her. Nobody excludes Michelle Tanner and you know what I'm gonna say something.

"Excuse me, Veronica—, " I said kindly before she cut me off.

"It's Ronnie, " Veronica said making me roll my eyes and chuckle angrily.

"Okay Ronnie let me get this through your television brain....the Tanners are not an average family in fact everyone in this damn house is not ordinary. We bring joy, laughter, love, comedy, and chaos and if you can't accept that then screw your broadcast. Because we don't need television it need Danny Tanner. Who's a loving father and friend and if you want Danny Tanner then you better stop with all of this elegance and get with the real world sweetie. You got that, " I said as I got into Veronicas face frightening her.

I then went to get Michelle.

"And Michelle deserves some camera time too. And if you don't get it right I will make her puke on your dress...which is very pretty by the way, " I said holding Michelle and then walking off into the kitchen.

Eventually, the guys and girls got to be on Tv even I did even though you can only see me from the neck down since I didn't want my face to be shown.

"Okay guys come on let's look at Danny, " I said as I brought the popcorn out and sat on the edge of the couch putting the popcorn on Jesse's lap as all of us started to get handfuls of it.

As we looked at Danny's broadcast we laughed. Danny sure can be corny but he's alright. However, what I didn't realize was that in the end, they showed my whole face with the rest of the family.

Once the video was over I looked at the guys.

"I can't believe you lied to me, " I said in shock.

"You lied to us about work."Danny said as I bit my lip nervously.

Dammit, they caught me.

"You see what has happened was I had work but I wasn't needed so they called me and said not to come in, " I lied again as Joey started laughing.

"Oh Samatha will you just enjoy the beauty you brought to the television, " Joey complimented me as I sat their and thought.

"Your not wrong I do look very beautiful and my shoes look gorgeous can you guys believe that I got them on sale, " I said as I turned around to the guys who all looked up at me in annoyance.

"No Samantha we couldn't, " everyone in the house said as I rolled my eyes and just sat back down.

"Now who all wants a ice cream sundae, " Danny said as we all nodded our heads and went inside.

"Come on pass the whipped cream Samatha is trying to beat her record for the most whipped cream on a sundae. Who wants to measure it, " I said as I was added the whipped cream and started piling it all on my ice cream.

"Me I want to, " Kimmy said as I nodded my head.

"Well you better keep up Kimmy I mean it matter fact bring out the video camera I want to remember this moment, " I said as I prepped myself for a big sugar rush.