𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐢𝐠 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞-𝐎

Tonight we're throwing Danny a surprise birthday for his 30th birthday

Tonight we're throwing Danny a surprise birthday for his 30th birthday. Which we want to keep a secret since Danny hates surprise parties.

"Happy 30th birthday Danny, " I said as I walked into the kitchen with the newspaper.

The doorbell then ran so we all went to the front door waiting to unveil ours surprise. Luckily with the help of all of us we managed to afford a limousine for Danny.

"No party guys, " Danny said before he left as I nodded my head.

"Yeah no problem bye...now lets make sure we got everything set for the party." I said as soon as Danny left out the house.

The party consisted of me calling up all of Danny's friends, hiring a caterer, going to go but the cake from the bakery, making sure the music and presents were all in order.

Hell, I even made sure the decorations were up very well. Leaving Jesse to go fix up Bullet, Danny's car.

I then went upstairs and changed into some clothes for the party and invited everyone in. As the night went by everyone was having such a good time with the girls looking so adorable asking if anyone wanted snacks. I occasionally went upstairs to check and see if Michelle was okay or needed a diaper changed.

However, I was called outside by Joey so I followed him into the backyard and saw Bullet...or at least what's left of him.

"Wow Bullet looks like complete shi...shins yeah girls shins, " I said before I could curse in front of them.

"So what are we gonna do now, " I asked the guys as we walked back inside the house.

"I'm gonna tell him the truth, " Jesse said as I smiled. See now this is good he's showing maturity.

"That's very good Jesse if you tell him he will be fine...or at least I think, " I said while thinking about what just came out my mouth.

"Or you could not, " the girls said showing there adorable dimples and ways of getting away with their mischief.

"Girls honesty is the best policy...unless we destroyed one if Danny's most prized possession. Okay, girls were gonna zip it, and just remember don't ask so don't tell, " I said to the girls as I zipped my mouth and the girls followed after.

"Quick Danny's here, " Somone yelled as we then turned off all the lights and waited for Danny to come inside so we could surprise him. But I made a quick pit stop to get the video camera so I could record this special moment obviously.

"Surprise, " We all yelled once Danny opened the door.

"I don't believe it, " Danny said as we said happy birthday to him.

" Thank you, thank you. This is great I love this. Everybody's here. This is so nice. All my friends from the station are here. Are we running a test pattern tonight?" Danny said as we walked around greeting everyone and hugging people.

I then took the time to record Jesse and Danny hugging each other. Eventually, it was time for presents and since I know how much Danny cared about the girls I made him a rare special photo album and videotapes with Pam and the girls with me occasionally on theirs. Like at the bachelorette party I gave Pam. All she could think about was Danny and so I decided to record her and I told her one day your gonna thank me for all of my videotapes of us.

And so yeah I decided to get him that and a watch just to add a lil bling or razzle-dazzle to his arm.
Besides who don't like a good expensive but not expensive watch. The damn watch cost me a good penny but I got it half off because of a sale.

Stephanie clumsy gave Danny his present from Jesse and Danny wanted to go try it out on Bullet causing us all to run after him.

"If the future members of this house are looking at this please sand by for what you're about to see, " I said as I turned the video camera around to me then turned it around to see Danny and Jesse exchange.

And you will not believe what Jesse did? He told the truth and trust me guys Danny's reaction was different. Very pissed off trying to hide it with a smile.

Bullet was so more. R.I.P Bullet.

"I can honestly say this is one Birthday I will never forget. Goodnight, " Danny said making us all feel so bad.

The rest of that night was spent with eating ice cream sadly. And the next morning I decided to make some coffee and breakfast.

"Guys come and get it, " I said as I sat down and made me a plate of pancakes.

"Danny you do know that being 30 is not bad right."I said as I came upstairs eating my pancake with Jesse taking a piece off making me frustrated and so I ran after him.

The rest of the day I pulled some strings and now we're all at a car auto place to but a car that resembles Bullet.

"Guys you know the plan." I said as the guys started going back and forth with prices they were willing to pay for the car with the slickster salesman Paulie.

"You guys are not seriously going to pay $22,000 are you, " I asked them.

But Paulie didn't realize this was all apart of the plan because we were not going to pay $22,000. And we got it for $11,500 instead.

Once we came home we were shocked to realize that Danny was the one arguing with us at the car dealership.

"So are we all good, " I asked.

"Absolutely thank you guys, " Danny said as he hugged us all.

"Happy Birthday again, " Jesse, Joey, and I all said.

"You know what it's not so bad being 30," Danny said shocking us all.

"See I told you, " I said to Danny as we all then piled up into Danny's new car for a drive around town.

"Who knew thirty could feel so good, " I teased Danny while he was driving.

God, I love these guys so much.