the new students

~

"Who does he think he is?" This question spun around in your head non-stop. You had some time to think about him again, trying to remember his face or name, but nothing new appeared in your mind. How does he know you then?

"Mmmm", Pansy mumbled from her bed, turning on her side.

After you saw her awakening you jumped up from your place and rushed to sit next to her. Pansy now looked like a well-wrapped roll and you barely could see the top of her forehead. You mused for a second, whether to arouse her or let her sleep, but you were too intrigued by the situation earlier this morning so you chose the first option.

You slightly touched her blanket where possibly was her shoulder and whispered: "Pans, wake up."

She didn't seem to do as you asked and simply dived into blankets. You have nothing to do but to try again and again. For the fourth time, you already were shaking her and raised your voice: "Pansy, holy shit, wake up!"

And, surprisingly, she did. But you immediately regret your actions as she stared at you with a murderous look. Her eyes were red and swollen. You were startled and worried because of her look so you wanted to make sure she is okay at first.

"What happened?", you asked but she pushed your hands away from her and muttered, "Nothing".

This was an obvious lie so you just wanted to ask it once again, but she suddenly continued "Weed y/n, just a lot of weed, and yes I feel awful right now and yes I am aware that it is my fault just please, stop asking questions."

You tried to hide the smile that stubbornly climbed on your face but at least now you understood that nothing serious had happened and exhaled with relief. 

As she was already fully awakened, she sat in her bed leaning on the headboard, she wiped her eyes once again and wondered:" So, what was the reason for your violent actions against me?"

You chuckled and said: "Listen, have you heard something about Mattheo Riddle?" 

Pansy reflected and wasn't answering in good 3 minutes before she stated: "Well, he is obviously pureblood. But this is the only thing I can say. Why?"

"Ah, never mind. Just bumped into him and yeah. That's it", you almost let it slip about what exactly happened in the bathroom but stopped in time.

Pansy gave you a look full of distrust but luckily didn't ask anything more. You decided to use the moment of silence to change the subject.

"Are you going to breakfast?", you asked her while deciding what to wear.

"Nah, I better sleep before Herbology. Hope I will oversleep it", and she crawled back under the covers.

After you were done with your look, you got out and closed the door softly.  As you went down to the common room, you saw Draco speaking to someone. You couldn't see his face as you were standing right behind him. 

You wanted to see who he was talking to but Draco was the last person you wanted to see now. So against your desire to find out it, you passed them without being noticed.

Tables were set and the biggest part of the students was already enjoying their meals, so you decided to join your classmates at your houses' table. 

As far as you saw Adan you came up to him and sat next to him.

"Morning drama princess, did you sleep well?" he teased you. It's not a surprise at all that he already knew about the situation in the common room between you, Draco, and Hannah. You rolled your eyes and punched him lightly in the arm.