the way he feels

~

"I'm telling you y/l/n, this isn't too much, it's just a knee-long black dress!"

It was already 25 minutes into trying to find a perfect fit for an evening like this. You and Pansy couldn't agree on anything when it came to fashion, so now it especially showed.

"But if I sit and then stand up I'll have to move it down all the time and-"

"And what? You look hot, isn't this all that matters really?"

You looked at yourself back in the mirror again. She wasn't wrong, the dress was if made for you, emphasizing all the right places. Nevertheless, it was still hard for you to admit it out loud.

"I don't know," you were still observing yourself, slowly stroking your body on the waist and stomach, thinking.

"You try so hard for him, that's adorable," she said sweetly. "Sometimes I want to puke from all the vanilla tho, don't get me wrong."

You laughed softly, the smile didn't leave your face as you turned.

"I'll wear this," and your friend sighed with the huggest relief possible.

"Finally!"

When you were ready, it was exactly the time someone knocked on the door.

Pansy rushed to open it, while you were putting some things you might need in your purse.

"Isn't she beautiful," a rich male voice announced, standing in the doorframe.

"Oh, Tom, hi! I'm almost ready," you cheerfully said, heart full of excitement, as if it was your first date with him.

"I hope you'll have fun baby," Pansy whispered in your ear when you were narrowing to the exit.

You answered her with a playful grin that way so Tom wouldn't notice as you took his hand and both of you apparated in a second, thanks to your talented boyfriend.

tom riddle

There was something special about her. The way she made me feel when she stood there on her knees in front of me, sucking my dick as if it were her favorite treat, the scent I could take in after I did a mess to her after I fucked her the other night, the taste of her lips as I kissed her every day. Usually, girls ask for too much attention, and in most cases, it won't even be worth it. Y/n, on the other hand, doesn't require anything at all, I don't need to put an effort to be god-like to her. I love it. A lot. 

So after our very first night, I decided that I'm gonna feed her all the delicious words she so wants to hear in order to make her mine. All these 'true romantic feelings' and sort, aren't my thing, never were. It disgusts me to the bottom of my soul, for a non-existing reason. Maybe I will understand why kids are so hinged on this. Maybe I will treat girls like something more than just a way to have fun when I want it. Maybe I will lose my own dignity and fall in love. With her, for example.

But for now, I want to keep this little toy for myself for a bit longer.

y/n

"How do you like your meal so far, darling?"

You slowly chewed cranberry brie bites that you took from your appetizers plate, enjoying this to the fullest. This was so simple yet probably one of the most delectable things you ever got to try.

"It's so good!" you took a small sip from your wineglass, "I love this place. The atmosphere is amazing here."

He nodded, being satisfied with your answer, "I'm glad."