one step forward two steps back

~

You have never felt any more free and dizzy at the same time. This was the weirdest and the most amazing feeling ever. It has probably been just a couple of seconds until you finally could feel the ground under your feet but still impressed you much.

Brown-haired boy no longer held your hand in his and now you could pay attention to your surroundings. The place was dark and gloomy as if shrouded in a veil of depression and sadness. You shook your shoulders trying to get rid of this unpleasant sensation and made yourself calm down.

After spending some more minutes of looking around you decided to look back at your partner in crime, simultaneously asking him the most anticipated question possible,

"So where are we now?" with a note of growing fear you said but as soon as you turned to him, he wasn't here.

"Mattheo?'' mixing with fear a light panic started to appear.

A silent, deep, and smooth whisper into your ear "The Great Lake. Thought we should have a little swim, how do you think?"

A lake? Just now you saw almost black because of the lack of lightning water with a huge path of moon glow on it. Definitely not where you expected to apparate, but why not?

 You looked at him once more, to make sure it wasn't just a joke. It wasn't.

He now stood half-naked and the moonlight accentuated every muscle on his back, every scar. He unbuttoned his jeans, so anon you could observe him at his finest. When he turned back at you he caught you staring at him and smirked. 

This boy whether has incredible self-esteem, knowing how hot he looked right now and was ready to catch your eyes or quite the opposite - he isn't used to any kind of attention so it really flattered him. After the conversation that happened earlier, you knew it was the second one.

"Are you coming or what?'' he queried playingly, now staying far away from you just on the entrance to the lake itself.

"Give me a second" you mumbled while taking off your clothes, being only in your lace underwear.

You stepped into the cold water, moving closer to younger Riddle. He was waiting for you patiently and as soon as you were together you started to move with the flow closer to the center of the lake itself. 

"Why lake, Riddle?" you finally interrupted the silence.

"Beautiful place. Вead silence, which is diluted by the rustling of wet grass around, everything exudes magic and somehow it attracts me. Especially when you know, not much time is left."  

"What do you mean not much time left?" you asked him trying to catch his eyes, but the harsh lousy voice cut you off:

" Well done, Mattheo. You can be off now." ugly, nasty creature came out of the dark and you immediately understood who it was- Voldemort.

You were scarred-stiff and couldn't move as if you were frozen and shackled. Mattheo was next to you, emotionless, void. Looked like he didn't care at all and in the next moment, he just disappeared. You couldn't believe it was all a lie. You were fooled and brought here so effortlessly and it made you feel even worse.

Now you were all alone facing this monster, not knowing the simplest spell to defend yourself. It was just you, being in the middle of the lake full of magical creatures looking at him.

"Such a pleasant night, don't you think ?" he said and moved closer to you.

"What do you want from me" you hissed, doing your best to hold back tears that filled your eyes.