library date

~

After that evening things were kind of sorting out even though everything felt so odd. First, you told Pansy about everything. As much as you could for now. You mentioned the latest fight you and Malfoy had and where you really were that one night after the party.

"You're bluffing!" she cheered with amusement after you spoke about Tom.

"I wish! Sometimes I think I've gone mad!" you said and both of you giggled.

Then you went on sharing some more secrets about your private life and slowly it flew into the general talks about both of you, about the school, and further and further from touchy topics.

And you were glad that it turned out this way as you never got to talk about neither Mattheo nor the Dark Lord. It was something you wanted to keep to yourself not being able to tell what is going to happen over the next few days. Which were only 3 left till things would get tremendously worse.

You and Mattheo haven't spoken to each other much this past week. Ever since that situation you only could give him a weak greeting gaze and most of the time he ignored it. It was complicated after all.

Draco acted as if he doesn't know you and you were sincerely glad. Even though there might be feelings that were left you knew it was for the absolute best. He was the finished story for you.

The oldest Riddle finally showed up to classes which he didn't really like to do. The way he did just disappeared for all these days without telling anything scared you but you didn't want to ask him about it either. "If he wanted to share this with me he would do this, am I right?" you thought to yourself. 

Once he noticed your struggles with herbology material given earlier and he came up to you after the lesson gently touching your hand,

"Meet me in the library in 10 minutes, will you darling?" he said in a husky voice.

You looked away from your notebook and smiled a bit, "sure"

You packed your things and went up the stairs straight to the library. There were only some students in it due to early time. Entering it you almost on spot saw Tom and came closer to him. You were holding a big green book on herbology as well as a pen.

"Oh hey so," you started saying and opening the book on the right page but in a second he grabbed your hand and pulled, making you follow him. With this, the book in your hand flew down on the ground and it made some of the students turn their heads.

You looked at them a bit lost while going in another direction deeper into the huge and long bookshelves.

When you went far enough he stopped and harshly turned back at you. In a moment he crushed his lips into yours, pulling you to him with his hands being on your cheeks. The kiss was aggressive and hungry, he became even more possessive and craving for more, and you couldn't help but respond to the kiss with the same energy.

"Fuck I missed touching you y/n," he whispered to you and leaned to you again, now kissing your neck and collar bones. You let out a soft moan and immediately pushed your hand to your mouth covering it in order to not to make any sounds.

You felt him harden as he stopped what he was doing before making a step back. You met his eye and they were filled with lust.

"On your knees," he demanded.

"What if someone sees us?" you quietly wondered looking around.

"I said, on. your. knees, " he repeated yourself ignoring your remark and you finally obeyed him.