truth or dare

~

You woke up alone with a slight headache and a note of disorientation after all that you consumed yesterday: both alcohol and emotional fight. Just now you have realized what happened at that party this night. You broke up with this blonde-haired boy you were so in love with before even getting there. But you couldn't stand the way he treated you so the best and only decision out of this situation was to get over it. And may all sadness be replaced with the cold revenge and hot men you were about to gather around yourself.

You looked around still being in Toms dorm. Only now did you notice the second bed in the corner of the room. It looked untouched and was empty. After a solid second the thought crashed into your mind- it couldn't be anyone else's bed other than his younger brother. Mattheo. He most probably was there and saw you together and this absolutely terrified you for no reason.

This made you grab your clothes and get dressed as fast as you can and leave until it's not too late.

As soon as you got to your dorm you rushed to take a shower and get ready for the day. Luckily it was a free day from school and you had some plans with Pansy and some other Slytherins.

After some good time in the bathroom, you came up to the closet to choose the outfit- the day was pretty cold so you chose some basic stylish trousers and a tank top with an idea to take a coat later. You put some makeup on and went into the common room. You noticed some girls chatting with Pansy but as you came closer to them, she immediately paid her attention to you.

"Here you are, why so slow today y/n?" she asked you with a warm smile on her face and tightly hugging you. You could tell she was excited about the day and was in a great mood.

"Partied a bit too hard I guess?" you told her letting out a small chuckle and then added whispering "I may or may not telling you everything in details later"

She raised her eyebrows in surprise and looked right into you. You thought she was going to beg you to tell her all of it right now but instead, she whispered back, "you better do or I will be offended"

The classical technique of getting any type of info out of another person. Works perfectly, especially with Pansy.

When all of you were ready you went down to the river and got into the boats. It was the only way to achieve this beautiful village you were going to and so you did.

A bit more than an hour passed and you finally arrived. The first place you were heading to was a Hog's Head Pub to have some butterbeer, talk about the news and simply have some rest.

The pub was full of house elves, wizards and some foreigners. Traveling magicians was not a new thing, Hogsmeade is usually teeming with tourists from different countries and the ones who come here for some international bonding. In short, the place wasn't empty and even with that, you found a free table for your small friend group.

You only managed to order some pints and come and take a seat when in all this crowd you noticed familiar faces.

"Well well look who's here!" shouted and moving towards you it was a towhead good-looking boy. You all knew him as Theodore Nott, one of the kindest and most chill guys from Slytherin. But he was not alone and as he moved closer you noticed that there was a full Quidditch team gathering around your table. Almost full.

"Hey Theo, hey guys", Pansy greeted them and they took their seats next to all of you.

You saw everyone: Theodore, Lucian, Terence, Adan, and Blaise but that one boy was not here.

Blaise sitting just on your right noted, "Draco couldn't make it. Personal reasons," and looked at you with sort of an understanding and pity. He was his best friend after all.