right decision wrong time

~

"Awesome", you mumbled, being slightly annoyed and unpleased after hearing the verdict from your professor. Pansy didn't share your feelings- she was already enthusiastically talking to Tom about the right position of telescope that had to be prepared before using it and Mattheo was out of your sight.

You got to make just one step further to these two when you were grabbed by your elbow. You immediately turned around and saw the precious ocean eyes staring at you.

"Hey, y/n, I only wanted to check on you. Is everything alright?", Draco asked imperceptibly pointing at the boy standing next to Pansy.

"Sure, it's all good", you answered and added, "relax, we are just working together" and you let out a small chuckle.

Draco seemed dissatisfied with your partners but there was absolutely nothing you could do about it. You kissed him on the cheek and patted his hand to calm him down.

"I 'll meet you after this class, okay?", you suggested before going away. He nodded and moved to his group and so did you.

Mattheo was still missing so you decided to start your little project without him.

"See!? I told you it was Andromeda, now, write it down here!" Pansy was almost shouting in a teacher's tone at Tom, definitely feeling herself confidently, as if she was one of the best students in Astronomy class.

"This is the only mistake I made today, so you better mind your attitude, silly girl", not being happy about Pansy's words he made it clear, she shouldn't talk to him that way in the first place.

"Sorry, uhm, you are right. I will correct it myself", she answered in a shaking voice and one of the brothers standing next to her looked glad about the control he took over the situation and the effect he had on her and girls in general.

"Hey, what are we doing?" you peacefully interjected switching the attention to yourself. 

"Where have you been?" Pansy asked with interest and demand mixed in one phrase.

"Needed to have a talk with..." with a motion of your head you indicated in Dracos direction.

Pansy smiled insidiously and you couldn't help but laugh at it. Meanwhile, Tom was watching you both, being really invested.

As long as you noticed it, you smirked a little and decided to shift attention to another thing- that was actually important to all of you.

''So where is Mattheo?'', you questioned between this and then, at which Tom answered like it didn't bother him at all

''I have no idea. I don't care honestly, he wouldn't help us anyway. Let's just finish this dumb work so I can go'', he spitted in a huge annoyance as every narcissistic just grown-up man would do.

 You slowly nodded your head and without saying a word, turned on your heels and headed to the exit of the panorama class.

''And where do you think you are going now?" Pansy ran after you, jumping right in front of you, making you stop for a tiny moment.

You leaned over to her so only she could hear what you were about to say.

''Professor said Parkinson, y/l/n and BOTH Riddles, so I am going to bring the other Riddles ass back because I am not really in the mood to spend the whole night doing this work here," you hissed being on the edge and added in the more peaceful tone,'' I'll be right back. I hope.''

And you left Pansy standing in the middle of Astronomy towers top, between all these groups of students, working hard on their projects.

You had absolutely no idea where he could go. Moreover, it was pretty confusing going through the long, nearly endless corridors of Hogwarts being alone as you still didn't orientate there very well.