Betrayal

"Oh brother, you know that isn't happening. You will just have to admire Y/N through the glass. No one is allowed in and you are not allowed out." Thor walked over to your side and smirked at you. "Come on Y/N. Let's help Nat with dinner."

You and Thor walk back to the kitchen and help Natasha with dinner. After dinner is done you page all the guys to come eat. Once you've eaten you all sit around the table drinking and laughing.

"So Y/N, care to share this dream we've all heard so much but not enough about?" Tony takes a sip of his whiskey. You shoot the dagger eyes and hear Loki shift in his cell.

"Yes, Y/N. Do share with the class." Loki says.

"Guys stop. It's way to personal for the dinner table." Natasha chimes in.

"Oh so you know?" Steve leans onto the table. "Please do share. I'm intrigued." You begin blushing.

"Guys if she don't want to share then what's the big deal?" Thor asks chugging more of his beer.

"Because Thor, it involves your brother over there." Tony starts laughing. You blush even hard.

"YOU PROMISED. You said you wouldn't speak of it again. Damnit Tony I trusted you!" You storm off to your room leaving them to talk among themselves. You feel Loki watching you leave.

**In your room**

You pace back and forth so mad at yourself for trusting Tony. You start throwing things and screaming. Finally once your anger was out you went and took a shower. Once dressed and out you look at the time, one am. All the others were probably all passed out from the alcohol so you decide to sneak into the kitchen. You peak out your door, darkness. You smirk and head for the kitchen. Tonight you were only wearing a silk green nightgown. You rounded the corner for the kitchen and stopped in your tracks. You see Loki sitting on the floor, his cell destroyed. You rush over to the cell door and open it. Entering the cell you make sure to lock it back.

"Loki?" You say softly as you turn around. Before you turn completely Loki's arms are thrown around you.

"I am so sorry, Y/N. They were so cruel. I wish I could have made them stop and made them forget all about your dream. I'm sorry. Please forgive me?" Loki looks up at you.

"I'm confused, why are you sorry? I'm the one that had the dream. I'm the one that told them about it. So why are you sorry?" You grab Loki and have him look at you.

"It wasn't a dream, Y/N. I made you see that. I wanted to see if it would help me read you better as a person. I also made you talk about it to Tony, but you pushed back. That's why you got so mad. I'm sorry. I just wanted a better understanding of what we felt that first day in the kitchen." You pushed Loki back.

"You did what!? You made me dream that!?! For your own selfish reasons?! Why didn't you just ask me this morning?!? I was humiliated by my friends because YOU thought there was something between us? Loki! There is nothing there!" You turn around to leave when he grabs your hand and spins you around.

"Are you sure about that, Y/N?" He steps closer still holding your hands down beside you. He gets so close you can smell the sweetness of his sweat. You can feel his breathing going with yours, fast paced and nervous. Loki, the God of Mischief, nervous because of you? You shake your head and try to pull away but realize he's back you against the glass. You gulp and look into his deep green eyes.

"Yes Loki.." you gulp again.

"Why are you lying to me? You do know I can read minds, correct?" His face gets right in front of yours, his nose touching yours. You gulp again but this time your mouth is dry. -What the hell body? Why are you betraying me?- You slam your eyes shut. "Y/N, I don't want to have to use anymore of my powers on you so can we be honest with each other?"