Honeymoon Part 2*SMUT WARNING* 18+ PLZ

You wake up and feel Loki's arms around you. You smile and roll over now facing him.

"Wakey, wakey sleepyhead." You kiss his nose and snuggle into his chest. He pulls you in tighter and groans.

"Why wake when we are both so comfortable?" Loki places his chin on your head. You giggle and squeeze out of his arms.

"Come on, Daddy. We got a lot we have to do today!" You say pulling the covers off of him. Loki peaks over at you and groans again but climbs out of bed.

"Fine. I guess we can get up. Want to order room service?" He asks as he heads to the bathroom. You nod, continuing to watch him walk. "What are you staring at, my love?" Loki laughs and fluffs his hair a bit.

"Hmm? Oh. Nothing. What do you want to eat?" You ask biting your lip. Loki laughs again.

"Just my usual please?" He asks semi shouting from the bathroom. You go over to the phone and place your breakfast order. They tell you it will be up in twenty minutes so you hang up the phone and sit on the bed, attempting to find a movie to watch. Loki comes back in the room and sits behind you on the bed. "where would you like to go today, Y/N?" He asks kissing your neck and shoulder.

"Well, what did you have in mind?" You ask tilting your head to the side, giving him more access to your neck.

"I figured we could stay in for the morning then this afternoon we could take a tour around the mountains? Then a romantic dinner at whatever restaurant you decide." Loki kisses up and down your neck and begins massaging your lower back.

"Sounds perfect to me." You say turning off the tv and facing Loki. "Would you like to have a little fun before our food gets here?" Loki nods and kisses you passionately. You lay down on the bed and Loki climbs on top of you. Still kissing you, Loki begins massaging your breasts. You bite his lower lip slightly and he groans. Loki reaches up your shirt and massages your breasts again, still kissing you deeply. You both get so into your make out session and suddenly hear a knock on the door.

"Room service!" She says before opening the door. You both jump up off the bed flustered and smile. She covers her eyes. "Sorry, sorry. I'll leave it here." She rushes out of the room and shuts the door behind her. You and Loki exchange looks and begin laughing so hard your sides hurt.

"Well I thought we had enough time but turns out, I was way wrong." You say as you catch your breath. Loki laughs again and walks over to the food. He grabs your food and brings it to you so you can sit and eat. Once you finish eating, of course before Loki, you go take a shower. The water feels so relaxing but all you can remember is Loki's body on yours from the night prior.