A Nightmare

"Loki?" You say peeking outside. "I'm a little tired so I'm going to go take a nap. I love you." Loki walks over to you.

"Ok my love. Let me walk with you. I love you more." He grabs your hand and you two walk to the room. You can't help but be happy, everything you've ever wanted is right in front of you. Once you get to the room Loki kisses your forehead and leaves. You climb into bed and snuggle with Loki's pillow. You drift off to sleep after a few moments of tossing and turning.

**A few hours later**

You wake in a panic and try to catch your breath. Damn nightmares are getting bad again. You sit in bed and breath slowly. Finally you get out of bed and go to find Loki. You get to the kitchen and there is a note on the table.

*The note:

Hey Y/N! You looked so beautiful and peaceful sleeping I didn't want to wake you. We went into town to get a few things but I promise to be back very soon. I left you some of your favorite in the fridge. I love you, Y/N. Yours truly- Loki.

You fold the note up and put it in your pocket. Afterward you go over to the fridge and get out the food Loki left you. You devour it and decide to go up to the roof.

Once on the roof you lay on your back and watch the sky. Something about the sky calms you. It was almost dark, you wonder when they will be back or when they even left. You had only slept a few hours so it must have been right after. After about thirty minutes you decide to go back inside. You pull out your phone and see it was almost eight pm. You are down in the kitchen when suddenly Thor runs through the front door.

"Y/N!" He shouts. "Come quick!! It's Loki!!!" You drop your phone and run with Thor outside.