The Perfect Honeymoon*Smut Warning* 18+

You and Loki had already packed for your honeymoon so as soon as the wedding was done you two loaded up and left.

"Well Mrs. Odinson, are you ready for our perfect trip?" Loki ask kissing.

"Yes I am. Hopefully our children will calm down some and I can actually enjoy it." You say jokingly. Loki places his hand on your stomach and smiles.

"You two behave in there. Mommy needs a little break." He says to your stomach. You smile at the thought of them hearing him. Loki loads everything into the car as you sit in the front seat. Once everything is loaded Loki shuts the back and climbs into the driver seat. "Off we go, my love." He smiles and drives off. You two arrive at the airport and get on the plane.

**A few hours later**

"Hey sleepyhead. Were here ." Loki woke you gently.

"Where are we?" You ask half asleep. Loki smiles and motions for you to look out the window. You see all the mountains and smile. Machu Picchu looked so beautiful. "Oh my, Loki it's perfect." You kiss him as the plane lands. Everybody exits and you two grab a uber to your hotel. Loki checks in while you sit with the luggage. -It truly is beautiful.- you think to yourself.

"You ready Kitten?" Loki reaches for your hand and you two head to the honeymoon suit. Once you get there you notice the hot tub and the swimming pool.

"Loki! You planned all of this??" You get excited and quickly grab your suit out of your bag. "Join me!" You demand as you go change and put your hair up in a hair clip. By the time you come out Loki has on his swim trunks and smiles at you.

"I see your baby bump is starting to form slightly." He walks over and kisses your stomach. "Daddy loves you two... And I love you." He says bringing his lips to meet yours. You kiss back passionately.

"Come on. Let's swim." You say breaking the kiss. You dodge under Loki's arm and start getting into the pool, Loki in your heels. You both adjust to the water and begin swimming. After sometime in the water you sit on the steps. Loki comes over and crawled between your legs kissing your lips once more.

"Y/N, do you want to have sex with me right here, right now?" Loki asks kissing you again.

You giggle and kiss back, "Loki, I am your wife. You don't have to ask anymore." You say between kisses. Loki stops and looks at you.

"Just because you are my wife doesn't mean I don't have to get your consent. You are a person and I would never even touch you like that without your contest, Y/N." You tear up and wrap your whole body around Loki. He pulls your head back and cups it with both his hands. For a moment Loki stares into your eyes then kisses you passionately. He climbs it of the water still kissing you with you still wrapped around him. He carries you into the bathroom and sets your feet down, never breaking the kiss. You both begin to strip and you turn on the shower. Once you two are naked you both enter the shower, the streaming hot water hitting your bodies. You pull Loki in for another kiss as he picks you up once more. You feel his shaft hard as stone below you, reaching down you bring it to your entrance. You bite your lip as Loki pushes his shaft inside you, you let out a moan once it's all the way in. Loki begins picking up his pase, shoving your back against the wall while holding your arms above you. The water running down both your chests Loki continues to rail you. You moan his name, making him grunt and go harder. He grabs your boobs with his lose hand and massages them. Your body told into his as you begin to tremble slightly.

"Loki! I'm going to cum." You say as he picks up his pace. Finally he shoved his whole shaft inside you and you let out a loud moan and your juices flow all over his shaft. Loki smirks at you, happy with himself for you two finishing together. He pulls out, to which you gasp, he sets your feet on the floor and begins showering you off. "I love you, Loki." You say still panting.

"And I love you Y/N." He whispers into your ear as he continues to wash you off. Afterwards you climb out and put on your silky green night clothes and climb into bed falling fast asleep. Loki comes and cuddles you shortly after.