Say Yes Juliet

You run outside with Thor and see Loki on the ground holding his side.

"What the hell happened?" You ask as you drop to his side. "Are you hurt?! What's wrong!?"

Loki has his eyes closed and one hand on his left side as if he had been stabbed. You reach over and move his hand and notice a small wound. You look at Loki who has yet to open his eyes and your eyes start to swell. You put your hand over the cut and use your powers to heal him. He grunts and his eyes flutter open. You throw your hands around his neck and hug him.

"I'm okay, Y/N. It's okay." Lokis assures you. You snuggle your head into his neck and take a few sniffs of his cologne. You smile and calms yourself back down hoping no one saw how you reacted. You remain laying in his arms for a few minutes, once you peek out you see white christmas lights all around and white flower petals falling from above. You look around and Thor is holding some candles along with Buck and Steve. You look up see Wanda and Tony are the ones dropping the pedals. You stand up off Loki's lap and slowly look around in a circle, landing with your back toward Loki.

"What going on?" You ask as you look between Thor and Steve. They smile at you and place the candles into a small heart. Suddenly a guitar begins to play, Hawkeye plays a soft tune. You whip around to find him but instead find Loki on one knew behind you, holding the most beautiful rose gold ring. You cover your mouth and gasp as your eyes swell again.

"Y/N, you are my whole world. Without you I'd be a lost soul, a lost cause. Still causing mayhem. You showed me the right way and ever since I've meet you it's become like second nature. You are the reason I am who I am today. I am so thankful for you and everything you have done for me and continue to do for me. I want to see where our future takes us. Y/N, will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?" Loki ask looking up at you, his eyes sparkling like they did the first day you two laid eyes upon each other. You begin to cry, happy tears of course and nod your head. Loki smiles and places the ring upon your finger. He picks you up and twirls you in a circle and kisses you deeply. Everybody cheers and claps. Your whole life is complete.