Feelings *Smut Warning* 18+

"L...Loki.. I can't admit how I truly feel about you because I don't know myself. I know I feel something but I can't tell you what. Maybe if we.." You say stepping your body closer to Loki. "Maybe if I kissed you I'd know." You didn't have to say anything else, Loki grabbed both sides of your face and leaned down to kiss your lips waiting briefly for you to nod before actually kissing you. He held the kiss for a moment then stepped back dropping his hands down beside him. Your eyes fluttered open and you gasped for breath. Once you got your breathing under control you swallowed and looked at Loki. He looked so charming, so innocent, so perfect. You bit the edge of your bottom lip and picked at your nails.

"Say something, Y/N. Please. Loki stood perfectly still awaiting your response. You didn't say anything though. You took steps toward Loki while trying to remain calm enough for your breathing to stay normal. "Y/N?" You get within a few steps of him as you reach out for his hand and pull him closer. You wrap.your other hand around his neck and kiss him again. He kisses back passionately and places his hand on your lower back. You can feel him shaking and trying to keep control of his breath.

"Loki?" You say between kisses. He smirks and nods while kissing down your neck. "Can you be gentle, this is my first time." Loki pulls back and down at you.

"Are you for real, Y/N? Your first time? You want to honor me?" Loki's green eyes gleam with excitement. You smile and nod.

"I trust you Loki." You pull him to kiss you again. He wraps your legs around his waist and carries you to the bed.- It may be a prison cell be at least it's comfotable- you think.

Loki lays you down and climbs on top of you, your legs on both sides of him. He brushes the hair off your face and looks down on you. He admires your silky nightgown before slipping it off your shoulders. He helps it off your body and stares are you bare body. "No undergarments? Were you prepared for this to happen? Also, green nightgown huh?" He nods toward you nightgown on the floor. You bite your bottom lip blushing a shrug. "Naughty girl." He smiles as he climbs back on top of you. "If at any moment you what to stop just say stop and I will." He says kissing you again. He slowly works himself down your cheek to your neck then down your bare chest until he is just above you waist. He looks up at you to make sure you are ok with him continuing. You bite your bottom lip once more and nod. Loki smiles and continues as he gets between your legs. He kisses each inside of your legs very gently making you tremble beneath his touch which makes him smile harder. He looks up just as his tongue enters you and you let out a gasp and lift your lower body into his face. He presses down on your stomach making you stay put and continues to lick your insides. He rubs your left inner thighs with his hand as it slowly creeps it's way closer and closer to your opening. He nibbles slightly on your lips and he slides a finger inside making you gasp again. He smiles again and begins going in and out with his finger, slowly at first then picking up speed. "Do you like that Kitten?" You nod and moan again at the sound of him calling you kitten. Loki continues for a few moments with his fingers inside you but just as you are about to finish the kitchen light flips on. You and loki both jump and he covers you both up with him facing the kitchen and you behind him. You lay perfectly still as you hear Thor and Tony in the kitchen.

"Hello Loki, can't sleep?" Thor asks as he steps closer.

"No brother not very well. I have so much on my mind. Don't worry yourself though." Loki says adjusting his rock hard stiffy under the covers. You get the perfect idea and reach around him and begin rubbing the outside of his pants right where his stiffy was. Loki grunts and clears his throat as you continue.

"You okay brother?" Thor ask. He glances down on the floor and notices your green nightgown. He crosses his arms and stands firm. Loki nods and tries to focus on Thor but feeling your grip through his pants is making his stiffy twitch. He slows his breathing in hopes it will withhold him cumming.

"Everything okay guys?" Tony asks Thor and Loki. They both nod and Tony shrugs as he heads back to bed. "Ok, night gentleman." Once Tony was gone Thor shot over to the door to Loki's cage. Loki shifted in bed, grabbed you and pulled you closer to him. Thor entered and uncovered Loki.

"Where is she brother?! I see her nightgown right there! Where is Y/N!? I know it's hers, I've admired her in it before..