Love or Lose?

**I'm going to add a Loki perspective in this chapter**

"I don't want to speak to him. Thor can disappear right now and I wouldn't feel a thing." You say as Thor walks in. You see the pain on his face but you brush it off and continue speaking but now speaking toward Thor. " You took Loki and I felt it. I knew something was off last night when I came to bed. Just because I don't want a good two shoes of a man means I wash brainwashed? God, no. Loki used his powers on me ONCE, ONE TIME. It was to show me we both felt the same thing toward each other. Unless I get to see him again I don't want to be messed with. Have a good day." You got up and walked back toward your room. You felt anger and pain all at the same time. You hoped Thor seeing you like that would make him realize how much Loki meant to you.

***LOKI'S POV***

As I sit in the cell on Asgard I recall so much. I remember her deep brown eyes and how they sparkled beneath my touch. I remember her fresh out the shower scent though I only got to smell her once. I remember her soft gentle touch and the way she looked at me as if through all the wrong I was still right. The pain she must be feeling. I lost my temper and everything in the room got destroyed. I screamed her name so loud and fell to the floor. -Please Odin, bring her back to me somehow- I thought as tears started flowing out.

*Back to you*

As you got to your room you laid on the bed, your face into the pillows and screamed. Your heart hurt. You loved Loki, despite only knowing him a few days. When you say each other you two had what people call the Soulmates Glare in your eyes. You rolled into your back and stared at the ceiling.

*Knock knock* "Hey Y/N. It's Nat, can I come in?" Natasha ask. You wave your hand and unlocked your door. She enters, locks it back and climbs in bed with you. You snuggle against her chest as the years poured out. "I'm so sorry Y/N. I begged them not to do it. I know what it feels like to lose somebody you love. We will get through this." She rubbed your head slightly.

"What if I never see him ag..." You feel yourself lose your breath as you hear Loki's voice scream your name. Once you come back to you look at Nat and start crying again because you know Loki is hurting as much as you are. If only Thor knew..