Loss

As you head to your room something feels off. You walk along the cold dark hallways looking down at the floor as you run into someone. "Hey kid! You ok?" Buck ask but you drown him out and continue to walk to your room. Once in your room you climb into bed and emotions take over. You begin to cry for some unknown reason. You end up crying yourself to sleep.

**The next morning**

You wake to loud noises coming from the kitchen so you rush to change into day clothes and quickly put your hair into a bun. Today you are wearing shorts and a acdc tank top. You walk to the kitchen, as soon as you walk in everybody gets quiet. Thor is standing the furthest away and glaring at you.

"What's going on you guys?" You ask as you look around. Nobody says anything but they all move out of the way so you can see the emptiness of the cage Loki was in. "Where is he?" You shout! You run toward the cage, the door is open and it is empty as if it has been for months prior. You turn on your heals and look at Thor. "WHAT DID YOU DO?!" You walk over to him but Buck and Steve step between you two

"Y/N, I think we need to talk." Steve says "Follow us."

"I'm not going anywhere with him! You two, fine but not him. He betrayed me!" You stand your ground and cross your arms.

"Ok Y/N. Thor, can you give us some space? We'll come get you when we are done." Buck ask.

"Yes, just know I love you Y/N. That's why I did what I did." Thor turns and heads outside. A tear streams down your face and you wipe it away before anyone sees.

"Please Y/N. Sit." Steve sits at the kitchen table with Buck as everybody else leaves the room. You sit in the chair across from Steve with Buck on your left. "Y/N, Loki got transferred back to Asgard early this morning while you slept. Thor told us what happened and we all agreed it was best for you to get away from him. So we removed him from the situation." You felt your chest getting tight and you could barely breath. Your eyes began to swell.

"You what?! What the hell did Thor tell you?" You choked out. Everything made since, the feeling you felt of losing something last night after you left Loki.

"Don't worry about what Thor told us just know Loki can never hurt you again. He tried some horrible things with you. We stopped him." Steve said as he crossed his hands. Buck reached out for your hand and you pulled back.

"Don't touch me. Loki did nothing wrong. He made me realize my feelings for him. He showed me true feelings instead of just expecting me to work until I die. Thor is a liar. He has no idea what true feeling is."

"Y/N, Thor did what he did because he loves you.. He is so scared of something happening to you. That's why he got you out of Loki's way and any harm he could have done to you. Y/N, Thor want to speak with you... Alone."