Eventful Day

Once you were out of the shower you dressed in shorts and a tank. You went and out on your sneakers. Loki smiled at you as you finished the tie in your shoes.

"Are you ready, my love?" Loki reaches his had for yours and you interlock fingers. You nod and you two head out the door. Loki and you get on the elevator and head down to the lobby where he has an Uber waiting. He opens the door for you and you climb in. You two head to the top of the mountain where they have seating around a campfire. You and Loki get out of the car once you reach the top.

"Oh my God, Loki this is absolutely beautiful." You are so stunned by what's around you. "Join me by the fire?" You grab Loki's hand and walk toward the fire. He swoops you up and carries you the rest of the way, you giggle.

"I'm not going to let my angel get sore feet." Loki says setting you down on the bench. You shake your head and laugh again. Loki wraps you in a blanket he brought and sits beside you. "S'mores for M'Lady?" He asks pulling s'more makings from his bag. You get giddy and nod yes, s'mores is one of your favorites. Loki makes you the perfect s'more and you devour it.

"Perfect. Loki?" You ask.

"Hmm?" He says putting the s'mores makings away.

"I love you. However, I really want to go back to the hotel already." You laugh. Loki laughs with you and helps you up.

"That's fine, beautiful. Whatever you want, except I will be taking you to dinner tonight." He states stern like. You giggle and nod.

"That's fine, I'm just really tired and would absolutely love a nap... With some snuggles." You joke as Loki lifts you to the bottom of the campsite.

"Anything for you Mrs. Odinson." Loki kisses you as your Uber pulls up. You both head back to the hotel and go up to your room. You strip down to just your tank and underwear then crawl in bed, Loki follows.  He wraps his arm around your waist and pulls you against him. You feel safe and quickly drift off to sleep.