•Part 1• 1//Grey is that You?

Chapter 1//

    "Holy shit..."

     I slowly twisted my head to look at Stacy to see her reaction then I looked back at the room in front of me.

    "It's like 50 Shades of Grey in real life..." Stacy whispered.

     Red draped the walls that contained no windows. Chains, whips, canes, and mouth-pieces were spread out in order and hung on the wall. William says in the cabinet by the king-sized bed were dildos, handcuffs, and gags. This is Grey's wet dream...

    "I'm guessing they took their 50 Shades of Grey seriously. I didn't even know they had that kinky stuff in the old days until now." Stacy said, looking around the small room.

   "The more you know." William shrugged, glancing at me.

    "Are you looking to move in?" William asked me and I nodded reluctantly.

    "Yeah. Me and my fiancé are looking at houses but we can't seem to find any good ones that aren't taken."

   "Well, you are welcome to buy this house if you'd like."

    "Really?!" Stacy and I said in unison.

    "Yeah. Price won't be too bad, either."

     "Hold on." Stacy says in shock. "You're telling me that you're selling a home who was owned by a couple doing the most dirtiest... naughtiest actions---you know---fucking in the kitchen, in the living room, in the dining room, and the bathrooms-OH!- and probably outside while ants and other insects clinged to their sweaty bodies and all that other mess?!"

    His face stayed emotionless except I saw the glimpse of amusement in his eyes. "It's just a myth, but if anyone were to actually do that, we would still sell it."

Stacy stared at him for what seemed like forever.

"...Well, okay then..."

"You are such a drama queen! I can't believe these people believe in that crap! Including you!"

Stacy thumped me on the back of the head and gave wild hand gestures. "Well stupid; we just witnessed Christian Grey's play room so of course I'm going to believe now! What? They made this room just to say, "Hey, we can build this room so our children can play." If yo' ass believes that, well you're a dumpster full of cum, 'cause you know damn well they made this for their own needs and desire so you better believe this is real and take the truth like a man, you bitch!" Stacy rambled and let me say that I have never seen an African American more redder than anyone else.

"Well shit." Is all I said, patting the back of my head that was in pain.

"'Well shit' is correct you fucking bitch."

William coughed awkwardly. "I think that finishes our tour, ladies. Thank you for coming."

///

"I think I might bid on the house." I blurted out just to get the tension out of the air.

Stacy chooses to ignore me, keeping her eyes on the road.

Sighing, I said, "Look; I didn't mean to hurt your feelings back there but I've been stressed out ever since my mom forcefully made me engage with a man whom I didn't want to engage to. My mom says I have to find a house in about a month and if I don't, she'll make my life a burning Hell and trust me, she can do that."

Stacy didn't remove her eyes on the road but she finally spoke up.

"I know, but I love you to death and I just don't want you to be angry with me. I feel like ever since you two got engaged, it's not the same anymore. I hate when you invite me to go house looking, because it's just a constant reminder that you'll be already moving on and I won't be able to make that big step. I... don't want to see you go... I... I-"

She stopped talking once a sob escaped her lips.

I felt horrible. "I promise we'll still see each other and be able to hang out. Donovan is a pussy anyways; he won't have me locked up in the house all day. That fat ass..."

Stacy stopped crying and giggled. "You're wrong calling him fat. I feel like one day he's going to snap when he can't take enough of your insults."

I rolled my eyes. "In his dreams. He ain't gonna do shit. All he does is lounge on the couch and eat all my food. That's the best he can do."

"I don't know Caira. I have a feeling when you guys move in, things will change..."

I rolled my eyes once again at Stacy's nonsense. "Please. He says he doesn't care about fitness; he just cares about my well-being. Like, what a total fag..."

"Watch your profanity. He's actually trying to get along with your stubborn ass, but why can't you do the same thing?"

Totally ignoring her, I said, "I can't believe my mom made me engage to this fool."

In my best rich and snobby voice, I repeated my mom's words, "As long as he got money in his pocket, it's enough to make a girl's heart sky-rocket!"

We busted out laughing, tears brimming in our eyes.

I'm really going to miss Stacy.

///

I hate silent readers :/