10//Get the Fuck Out William!

Chapter 10//

"William?" Whatever dumb shit Donovan on, he better give me some of that.

"Yes." Liam or whoever he was inspected me closely and smirked at my expression.

"Well 'Liam' or whoever you are, you better get out of this house! Dammit, I actually thought you were Donovan..."

"This is Donovan, dammit. But this person talking is William."

"What the fuck are you going on about?"

"This is Donovan's body, but the person talking is me; William."

I looked at him weirdly. "So you're some random guy named Liam that's stuck in Donovan's body?"

He groaned. "William and I'm not stuck, I actually possessed Donovan's body."

A chill ran down my spine and the feeling of something bad is happening made me want to run away.

"W-What?"

"You don't know who I am? William doesn't ring a bell for you?"

"No..."

He sighed. "I was in your dreams, hun and I used to live here. You know, with my wife, Scarlet..."

My lips parted as I recognized him. Oh my God.

"YOU WERE THE HUSBAND THAT FUCKED YOUR WIFE ALL DAY AND ALL NIGHT IN 1869! OH MY GOD, THE RUMORS ARE TRUE, WHAT THE FUCK!"

I was going insane. My mouth was wide open, my eyes were big as golf balls, and I kept muttering weird shit. I suddenly got off the couch and stared at him crazily.

"And my dreams! I recognize you guys! You were the two that was here when the house sell was going on! Scarlet, your wife, she was giving out pamphlets and shit and you- you---" I gasped. "You were the one who showed me and my friend around the house!"

"You actually figured it out." Donovan/William said, surprised at my outburst.

"What the Hell..."

I don't even know how to react right now. William was in Donovon's body... he was in my dreams and so was his wife... and they were at the house sell. I was becoming dizzy taking all this stuff in.

"W-Why are you in his body?" I asked.

He stared at me. "Me and him had a nice chat about you. It was one day when you were off to get groceries was when we had a little discussion. I told him to man up and tell you what he wants from you. He did it, but he coward away from actually doing it. So, I had to control his body for only a second."

I gulped and nodded slowly.

"I want to finish what we started..."

"No!" I said. He seemed a little taken back.

"I want to speak to Donovan."

"But---"

"The real Donovan. I want to ask him if he really wants to, uhm, pleasure me and if he says yes, I want him to do it, not you. Understood?"

He huffed. "Donovan better do this shit..."

I watched as his eyes rolled back and then went normal again. Donovan stared at me.

"Donovan? Is it you now?" I asked shakily, sitting back down on the couch slowly.

"Yeah." He sighed.

"Now, about all of this, do you really want to do it?"

Before he spoke, I said ,"And you do what your heart tells you to do. Don't listen to some jackass named... Liam."