21//Non-Tamable and Non-Forgettable

Isn't Urka just the sweetest guy ever?!
...
Who am I kidding, I made him a fucking BEAST!
There's a lot of craziness in this chapter and I believe this is the end of part 2. Not only is this the end of part 2, but the pleasure house is almost at its end as well)-; I think I want to make another series though, but I wanna know how you guys feel with it?
Anyways, enjoy!

21//

My mind wasn't focusing on the rushed words that spewed out of Isabella's mouth. She was angry at me, but I just couldn't think right now. My mind was focusing on that one thing. That deadly curse in her stomach.

My world started to crash down. I couldn't control myself now. My mind started to go wild until I transformed. Transformed into something I promised myself I would never transform into again. It was too late. Rage was blinding my eyes and another part of me took my place. It was one quick movement.

My anger-filled eyes glanced at the shiny butcher knife that was aimlessly next to me. It was almost calling my name. It needed me. I needed it. So what would I do if someone needed the same thing as me?

I grabbed the knife and clutched it tightly. I noticed my hands were shaking, but I ignored it. I watched as Isabella stopped whatever she was talking about and switched her eyes on the knife in my hand. She stared blankly at it.

"You wouldn't dare." She said in a quiet tone as she came down from the counter top. We didn't say anything for a long time. We stared intensely at each other.

"Don't make a rash decision, Urka. If you kill me, you're making a big mistake."

"If I can't have you, no one will." I said with hurt in my voice.

"Urka, you've gone mad! Just because you can't get the girl you ever wanted, doesn't mean you have to make a decision like this! C'mon, I thought you were smarter than that."

Tears glistened in my eyes. "You tossed away my feelings towards you like it was some worthless piece of trash! I loved you, but you ignored me! You think this is all a game!" My voice was trembling as I raised my voice. "I will never get over you, Isabella, never! You're the only thing I ever had and you're the only thing I ever wanted!" I was a sobbing mess and I closed my eyes shut.

"Urka, stop this, please! You can't be in love with me! How do you love me?!"

"You're so gentle and so sweet." I choked. "You were always so concerned about my well-being. You'd always ask if I was alright before I tried kissing you in front of your husband. Your smile and positive attitude would brighten up my dark soul. You made me so happy. Something no one ever could do."

She looked at me for a moment. She was in shock.

"I love you so much... it hurts..."

"Urka..." She came up to me slowly and held the knife in my hand. "Let it go."