•Part 2• 16//Desperate

Picture of Urka just so that you remember!
I was going to write in the summer, because my story was gonna be 'hot' like the summer haha get it?
Anyways, I was like, "You know, I feel kinda bad for not updating in a while so I'll stop be rude and give my peeps a sneak peak of part 2." I am such a nice person. I cry.
So yeah, part 2 is all about how Urka came to be and why he does what he does. Part 2 is also about the actual first couple to make the 'Pleasure House', but they didn't know it was going to become the pleasure house and blah blah blah. I know you guys don't want to hear me talking over yalls sneak peak of part 2 so imma leave yall to it.
But before I go, I know you guys had a little trouble accessing chapter 10. How to access chapter 10 is in my description so you should go cop that.
Ighte, peace <3qtpie321
(Shoutout to all the voters, commenters, and feed backers. Is feedbackers a word? Who cares really, no one is going to read this anyways)-:)

Chapter 16//

Recap:

"Who was this 'Urka' fellow you were talking about? You said if me and Caira don't have sex before July, he'll come and do what?"

"He's going to force you guys to fuck which always ends bad. Well... bad for the girls..."

"How?"

"Okay, so if you guys fuck before July, and you suddenly forget to 'pull out,' you won't have a baby. The only reason you won't is because Urka runs things around here. That's only if you guys do it before July--- that's your guys reward forever. But if you don't do it, you and Caira will unfortunately have a baby. And let me tell you something: Urka hates babies with a passion. He will give you and that baby hell. So honestly, I would go with option 1, because