3//Fag!

Chapter 3//

       I gazed up at my new house in front of me and then I slowly looked over my shoulder. Donovan caught me staring and locked his green eyes on my annoyed ones. Sighing frustratingly, I looked back at the house in front of me.

     "This is it." I whispered to myself before spinning around and walking towards the moving truck that was parked on the road. I ignored Donovan's idle state and proceeded to the bright orange moving truck.

      At the rear door, I opened up the latch and the door came sliding up. Pulling down the straps, I slowly pulled down the ramp and set it down carefully on the ground.

      "C'mon Hubba Bubba, help me unload this stuff!"

///

       With the help of the moving crew, me, and a little bit of Donovan, we were able to settle our belongings and furniture in the house in about five hours.

      "And tell me why we had to get separate rooms?" I heard Donovan's voice coming from the kitchen.

      "I told you already... I don't want to be near you."

       "Why can't you just try to get along with me? We have to live here together probably for the rest of our lives."

      "Boy, you are twenty-three years old! I can't believe my mom made me marry your ass but she doesn't give two shits about what I want! Maybe if you grew some balls, or if you lost some weight, I wouldn't mind actually trying to interact with you. But since it's like this, I'm going to divorce you when I got the money to leave your hairy booty!"

     I saw the hurt in his eyes which made me slightly guilty. Slightly. But I had to tell him the truth.

     "You know there's a thin line between love and hate, right?"

     I scoffed." I would never fall in love with you!"

     "You never know, Caira..."

     I frowned, trying to ponder on why he was bullshitting me right now.

     "No one will ever make me change my point of view on you. Especially you. Period. End of discussion."

///

Short chapter but I promise It'll be bigger on chapter 4. it's Donovan's p.o.v. nxt time so be prepared! But do you guys think I should keep going with the story?