12//I Ain't No Pushova!

So me and EhlieHerondale were chatting it up and then she asked me how did I think of a story like this. You guys, let me just say that I have a weird ass brain. I come up with the craziest things in the world and half of them I can't really explain. Trust me, I have more where that came from! I usually just let them out on stories so be warned! Enjoy the chappie! (Thanks EhlieHerondale for the support!)

Chapter 12//

I walked ---more like ran---out of the theatre once the movie was over. Two reasons why: 1. I was ready to go and 2. Donovan had made me both angry and embarrassed.

Why? Because he actually fingered me while the movie was playing! I didn't even agree with what he did either. After I hit my orgasm, I came back to reality. What he did to me was just plain wrong and selfish! He didn't even ask for my permission. All he did was threaten me then suddenly, his large, rough hand were in my pants! Ugh!

I scurried to Stacy's car and waited patiently for her and the guys to get here. I wasn't ready to face Donovan.

Just ignore him...

Ignoring him seemed like a pretty good idea. I watched as Stacy, Ryan, and Donovan came up to me.

"You were real quick to scurry off, hun. What's the matter?"

Without even thinking, me and Donovan locked eyes. He stayed emotionless as he intensely stared at me.

Quickly converting my eyes back to Stacy, I shrugged. "Nothing is wrong. I'm just... tired. I don't think I can go to the mall."

At this state, I couldn't care less about the mall. I really just wanted to go home and curl up in a dark place.

"Awww, why? Why are you acting all strange?"

I sighed. "I don't know. I guess the movie just bummed me out."

"Oh..." As I watched Stacy's once happy face convert to a sad face, my heart crushed in a million pieces.

I feel like ever since you two got engaged, it's not the same anymore...

I remember when Stacy and I got into an argument about that. I promised her we'll still be able to hang out. But I feel like I'm breaking that promise...

Suddenly, my blood started to boil. This is all Donovan's fault. Or William's fault. Either one, I really didn't care right now. Donovan turned me into this girl who isolates herself from society. He made me turn into this vulnerable girl who can't stand against him. He made me believe that he actually loved me.