26//A Visit From the Demon

Chapter 26//

DID YOU THINK I WAS GOING TO FORGET THE DEAL WE MADE LOL @Kapuhoohauoli
I GOTCHUUU!
I MADE A DECISION SO I HOPE YOU AGREE WITH IT TOO(-;
TELL ME HOW YOU LIKE IT
ENJOY PEOPLE

"I can't believe you fucking did that." I muttered as me and Donovan entered the house.

"You know I can't stand it when someone makes googely eyes at you. It's like you go one day without wearing a hoodie and you're already getting stares."

"But you could've just ignored them instead of doing that! Gosh, I was so embarrassed!"

He smirked. "Little school boys needs to know you're mine. They can't have a woman like you."

"Donovan, you could've just told them to stop staring! But you actually kissed me in front of them!" My cheeks got hot as I remembered the memory. So let me tell the story of what happened.

Donovan and I were just getting out of the car to go to IHOP before we heard a whistling sound behind us. Donovan was the first to see those two mediocre guys, because I decided to keep walking, ignoring the dudes who were trying to holler at me.

But I suddenly stopped to see that Donovan wasn't by my side. Sighing, I turned back around to see Donovan glaring at the two boys. The boys were kind of in fear, but I wouldn't blame them. Donovan wasn't a sight to see when he was pissed off.

I was behind him and was whispering, "It's okay."

"Let me teach you boys something, because obviously no one taught you this before." Donovan finally spoke up, ignoring my protests. "When you see a woman along with a man besides her, tell me why the Hell should you whistle at her? I know you got some brain to know that we're dating."

I could see their ego slowly go away as Donovan lectured them. I kind of felt sorry for them. They looked about sixteen so they wouldn't know better.

"Donovan, it's fine." I said softly, not wanting to anger him more.

Donovan suddenly stared back at me, something lingering in his eyes. Fuck, what is he thinking about?

"So if you see that we're dating, you better give us some damn respect. Do you two understand?" He said in his menacing voice. The two nodded.

"Besides, women wouldn't want you anyways. Once you stop being fuckboys and turn into actual men, then maybe you'll pick up a chick like this."

They both stared back at me and I blushed. I wasn't really used to all this attention.

"Sorry, but she's taken. By a real man. She's mine."

The next thing he did was unbelievable. He pulled me closer to him and actually kissed me! In front of the two boys!

I could see their lustful gaze and them biting their lip as me and Donovan had a make-out session. I really wanted to stop, but Donovan was making sure I wouldn't break it. People were walking and staring at us as they passed through.

Finally, the torture was over. Donovan broke the kiss and turned their attention to the wide-eyed boys.

"Now fuck off."

I shook my head at the embarrassing memory. I can't believe he did that.

"Don't be embarrassed..." He purred, laying his chin on my shoulder. "You'll get used to it..."