15//Urka---The Sex-Crazed Man

Urka's a new character in the book! He's a Greek Sex demon, just thought that you should know.

He's not in the chapter, but he'll be popping up soon!

Enjoy the chappie, lovelies<3

Chapter 15//

My God, what have I gotten myself into...

The drive back home was completely silent. An uncomfortable silence was deep in the air.

"When did you start?" The tension in the air seemed to die down, making me breathe out in relief.

"Start what?"

"Your menstruation."

"Oh... uhm... today."

"How long does it usually last?"

"A week or so..." I said quietly, knowing exactly why he was asking.

He hummed to himself, deciding to end the conservation just like that. This was a terrible idea. Not just because the thought of him fucking me senseless popped up in my mind, but now he knows my darkest secret. I didn't even think what my consequences were going to be like if I told him. I was caught up in the moment.

"Donovan..." I begged one last time. I was not ready. I was not willing to take this big step in our relationship. Ugh! What happened about not falling in love? I was pretty sure I would never find a guy. But Donovan swept me right off of my feet without me even knowing it!

"What?" He asked coldly.

"Please." Was all I said.

"Please what?"

I sighed in frustration. He was making this very difficult.

"You know what. You can't just do something like this without my agreement."

"I know deep down inside you want this. The feelings might be surreal to you, but believe me, this is no figure of your imagination--- you want me to make love to you." His words flowed out of his mouth and he held a hot gaze towards me that made my core clench.

"I don't..." I flushed, scowling at myself for creaming at his words.

"Sure you don't." He snickered.

I sighed quietly, looking out my window in shame. I don't love Donovan... I don't love Donovan... I don't love him...

You just admitted that you did, you bitch, there's no denying now.

I scowled at my thoughts and mentally groaned. This sucks.

I felt a rough, but soft, finger caress my cheek. I shivered at the contact and weirdly wanted more of this skin to skin contact.

"I love you more, Caira." My heart stuttered and my body became warm. As we stopped at a red light, Donovan quickly gave me a kiss on the lips. It was just a tiny pec, but tingles erupted throughout my body to where my groin was.

I bit my lip, struggling to stay calm. One minute he goes from this seductive, sex-crazed man to all sweet and shit.

Donovan parked at the front of our house and took the keys out of the ignition. We both got out of the car and walked up to the porch. Donovan unlocked the door and we went inside. I let out a small scream.