28//24 Hours

No wonder the girl trying to hide that pussy. This nigga ugly ASF^^^^
LOL thanks to everyone commenting on my shit though, I appreciate it! I LOVE COMMENTS MORE THAN ANYTHING!
Thanks for everyone tuning in!
Enjoy!
P.S. --- this isn't the juicy chapter yet ehehehe, I know, I'm a horrible person but I love cliff hanging. Maybe it might be the next chapter... Or the next... Or the next... Ehehehehe

Chapter 28//

"Donovan..." I gasped. "What do you mean?"

"What? You thought I was just going to fuck you and then we're done? Nah, I don't think so. I want to make everlasting love with you until it's nighttime."

"D-Donovan... Don't be ridiculous..." That was way too long! Is that even possible? Can you have sex for that long? It's only 6:30!

"We can make it shorter. If you do the right things."

"L-Like what?" I said, nervously.

"I want you to make eye contact with me when I love your whole body. Do you think you can do that?"

I blushed. That would be so awkward...

"U-Uhm sure..." I lied.

"I want to see the pleasure in your eyes. And if you break eye contact, I'm adding thirty minutes each time to our session."

My body shivered in delight. "O-Okay..."

"And I want you to breathe. All the tension building up inside you, let it all out..."

I shifted uncomfortably. "Okay..."

"If you're not breathing, I'm adding an hour."

This is too much pressure...

"I-Is that all?" I shakily sighed.

"For now." He smiled. "I'll add anything else if I need to. But for now, those two you need to work on."

I sighed in relief.

"Actually, I'm adding one more."

My breath hitched. "W-What?"

"You will obey me." He said with seriousness in his tone. "If you don't, I'm adding two hours."

I just nodded, too turned on to say anything.

Donovan got up from kneeling in front of me. "Your first instruction: get in the bed."

My body trembled nervously as I went on top of the bed.

"Lay down." Donovan asserted, getting in front of the bed. I obeyed, laying down. His hands grabbed my ankles and pulled me to the edge of the bed.

"Open wide." He said with a lustful gaze.

I gave out a shy moan, blushing, as I opened my legs for him to see my moist core.

"Don't forget to look at me, Caira." He said.