•Part 3• 22//Save Me!

I wanted the chapter title to rhyme with part 3. Lol.

Chapter 22//

"Excuse me--- everyone I have a brief announcement to make: Jesus was black, Ronald Reagan was the devil, and the government is lying about 9/11. Thank you for your time and goodnight."

"What the Hell are you doing watching The Boondocks on my motherfucking TV in my motherfucking house?!" I twisted my head around to see Stacy wrapped in towel with her hair soaking wet.

"Eh you know, just chilling." I shrugged, turning my head back around to see the little cartoon people running around acting like fools.

"Caira! Why are you here?!" Stacy bombarded, blocking the television.

I sighed. "I have a teeny-tiny problem that I would not like to discuss right now."

"Well, since you're here, you better start speaking up." She said with her hands on her hips.

I frowned. "It's complicated. You wouldn't understand."

"You're right. I don't understand why your ass is over her lounging on my couch, watching my TV, acting like it's your own damn place!"

"Well shit, I guess you didn't get the memo of that's what best friends do! Da fuck?!"

"You fucking bitch! I would of---"

"Wait, hold on." I said with seriousness in my voice. "Are we really fighting about this? Why we acting like we got a dick up our ass?"

Stacy sighed. "Ryan broke up with me."

I widened my eyes. "I knew he was a fag when I first saw him---"

"Look, Caira, you just don't understand. It made me really upset for some reason. I know I had some pretty bad break-ups, but shit, this was the worst one."

"What made the break-up stand out?"

"I don't know... I actually liked him. He was different. I don't know if I'm tripping off of them toadstools, but he made me feel like... like... a---"

"Virgin?" I spoke up.

"No." Stacy said, rolling her eyes. "I don't know how to explain it."

"Well, there's other fish in the sea." I smiled brightly. "You never know what might be coming to you. No pun attended."

Stacy rolled her eyes once more. "Whatever. I'm going to go put on some clothes and when I get back, you are going to be telling me why you're here since you're in my house, biatch."

Stacy walked away to her room and I sighed. Being at home was complete Hell.

Donovan. Donovan motherfucking... what's his last name? Forget his last name. He was making me mad as Hell.

Everyday he would not stop bugging. He would ask,
"Are you off your period yet?"
"Caira, are you off your period yet?"
"Caira, can you do me a favor and tell me are you off your period yet?"
Like really, can he stop lap dancing and hop off my dick?

I can't even look at him anymore. Whenever I do, he's giving me this look like he wants to do something strange with me. It's really scary.

So what do I do to run away from problems? Well, the only solution is to go to Stacy's house. Whenever I had problems, Stacy had my back. She would tell me I could go to her house anytime I wanted to if my mom was being hard on me or I was upset.

As I was watching TV, Stacy plopped down on the couch next to me with clothes on. She snatched the remote from out of my hand and turned down the volume.

"So what's up girlfriend?" She asked, switching her body position towards me.

I sighed. "I just had to get away from a little someone."

"Oh, that sexy devil!" She giggled. "What did he do?"

"He's just been a little off lately. I think we just need some space."

"Yeah, you're welcome to stay at my house as long as you like. Everyone needs a break once in their life."

So that's exactly what I did. I took a break from Donovan.

"Hey, what's today?" Stacy asked.

I glanced down at my phone. "It's... June 13th."
(A/N: Just in case you guys forgot, Donovan and Caira have to 'do it' before July.)

"Damn. I won't be here to keep you company for a few days, because I just started work. I'll only get to actually see you at the end of June."

"That's alright." I shrugged. "I kind of just want to be alone."

"Oh okay. Like I said, you're welcome to stay here as long as you like. You can bring your clothes down here if you'd like."

"Damn, but I'll have to meet 'him'." I groaned.

"Well, just go to the house when he's at work. Easy enough, right?"

I shrugged, sighing. "I really hope he doesn't notice I'm gone. He's been busy lately."

"You'll be fine." Stacy smiled. "You're safe here with me."

I nodded, but wasn't really convinced.

"Cool, I guess I'll be staying here."

"Good."

We watched The Boondocks all night until we fell asleep on the couch.