11//Movie Day

Does someone understand why chapter10 has more reads that chapter9 lmfao. Yall some horny dogs, yall just had to skip right to that dirty chapter! Its all good tho, enjoy the next one!

Chapter 11//

My eyes fluttered open and I moaned at the brightness seeping through my window. Squinting my eyes, I shuffled and realized that something strong was on top of me. My eyes snapped open to a sleeping Donovan laying on my chest. His shaved beard prickled against my bare chest and I bit my lip to try and hold in a moan.

If we were in a neighborhood, we would have woke everyone up. I hated how Donovan made me feel last night. I hated how much my heart would flutter once he kissed me or kissed my skin. His lips were so soft against my soft skin and tingles would erupt once they made contact. This new feel was irritating the crap out of me.

I couldn't help but run my hand through his soft black hair. His hair was messed up, but in a sexy way. I wish I could wake up that good-looking. He stirred in his sleep and I slowly took my hand out of his hair.

I watched as he lifted his head up towards me and flutter his eyes open. He smiled once he saw I was awake.

"Good morning, sexy." He crawled up to me a little to kiss me on the lips. I shoved him right off.

"Morning breath." I said awkwardly.

"I don't give a fuck. We can wash our mouths together."

He smashed his lips against mine and I half-screamed against his.

"Stop!" I mumbled as he tried to stick his tongue in my mouth.

"I want to make you cum all over again." I screamed again and shoved his chest harder this time, but this boy didn't budge.

He finally stopped the kiss and I gasped for air, almost passing out. "You bastard!"

He chuckled and I pushed him off of me.

"I'm taking a shower and bleh, brushing my teeth."

"Wait!"

I sighed, turning around to face him. "What?"

He smiled. "How many times did I make you cum, I lost count."

I chugged a pillow at him and he caught that shit before it could hit him.

"Fuck you!" I groaned.

"Later, mami... be patient..."

"Ugh!"

I slammed the bathroom door behind me and locked it. I'm still not believing this is Donovan...

///

"Fucking dick..."

I realized moving in this house was a huge mistake. Why didn't I listen to the people before? Oh, that's right, it's because I think I'm way better than everyone else which means I don't have to hear them! Stupid brain! I could've moved into a neighborhood where there's actual people, but no... I decided to live here, and now, I got some irrelevant boy named William up in Donovan's head!

Sighing, I got dressed into some cool clothes. I figured maybe I can go see a movie with Stacy. Slipping on my dope man attire with my white vans, I made my way out of my bedroom. I walked into the kitchen and oh-lookie, it's Donovan; yay!