20//Surprise Muthafucka

Hi.

20//Urka's [P.O.V.]

It's been a year now. Where was my lover when I needed her...?
I was falling apart slowly and painfully. I was becoming a danger to society. Well, that's what people said. But what do they mean I'm becoming a danger? I'm perfectly fine!

"Uhm, excuse me..."

I looked behind me to see a lady trying to get past me.

"Can I sex you?" Realizing what I said, I widened my eyes. "I-I mean, can I help you?" See? I'm perfectly fine!

The lady giggled and said, "Sorry, I was trying to get past you. You're walking awfully slow."

"I-I'm sorry." I let her by me and I watched as she walked away. I could never form a relationship with a girl. Not even if I tried.

I keep letting them slip away! Not seconds ago was a girl right behind me. But I blew it! Ugh, stupid Urka!

Sadly, I proceeded to walk home. I couldn't get my mind off of finding love. Where was my love one when I need her... When I wanted her...

"Isabella..."

The name slipped out of my mouth and I sighed sadly. I knew I shouldn't have let her go. She was too good... too sweet... she was just right for me.

I flexed my jaw muscles, trying to control my anger. I haven't seen her since that incident. At first, I wanted to let her go. But now, I regret it. I should've kept her locked up in my house and loved her more. I should've caused more cries and moans to erupt from her juicy lips. We shouldn't have fought. We should've worked things out like good couples.

I should've pleasured her in my little pleasure house...

Hot, angry tears rushed down my face and I halted to a stop. I would not let my sweet Isabella go. She was mine. Only mine. Fuck Joshua. He could go jump off a cliff. My whole mind was focusing on Isabella. I wanted her. I needed her.

I twirled around and headed to my lover's house. I was going to go get her. I was going to fuck her.

I stomped on the rocks that covered a trail that led to my lover's house. I kept on sending positive thoughts to my head about how me and Isabella are going to work this out.

I walked faster, adrenaline coursing through my body every time I thought about loving her. My heart beat quickened as I thought of her moans and cries in satisfaction. I groaned, feeling myself growing.

Her house came in view and I smirked.
"Isabella, here I come..."

///

I walked up to the front porch and smiled to myself. I can smell her beautiful scent already...

I knocked calmly on the door, waiting for her to open the door. I knew that Joshua was working late for an extra few hours so I didn't have to worry about him.

I waited impatiently, taping my foot on the creaking porch. Where was she?

She should be home. She was always home!

I knocked one last time but there was still no sight of her. I looked through the window to see the hallway completely empty and dark.

Growling, I decided to take matters into my own hands. I slowly grabbed the door knob and twisted it slightly. I silently did a cheer when the door creaked open. I guess my love forgot to lock the door...

She should be more careful! There could be psychos wanting to get into her house!

I proceeded to open the door and I slowly stepped in. I looked at my surroundings. I guess the house Joshua and Isabella made wasn't that bad.