9//Who the Fuck Invited You?

Chapter 9//

"I-I don't u-understand..." I stuttered, looking up at him with my cheeks on fire. I've never been the one to stutter! Where the fuck did my confidence go?!

"What don't you understand?"

"Why do you still love me?"

"It's complicated..."

I played with my my loose strand and looked down at my lap. Why do I feel like crying? I've been so emotional ever since this happened.

"You want to hear the award or not?" He asked again.

I looked up. "I guess. I hope it won't be too bad..."

He chuckled. "Nah, I think you'll enjoy it actually."

"Then what is it?"

His face became serious and it seemed his green eyes became a darker shade. His eyes glanced at my lips and it stayed there for a little while.

"Why are you---"

"I want you to let me pleasure you."

The air seemed to get tense and a little hot. His sentence hit me like a bag of pennies and it had me off guard. The only thing that popped up into my mind was fucking hell, you better run bitch and this boy has lost his damn mind. But in my heart I knew I couldn't say that, because some part of me actually longed for it...

My body felt hot and bothered as Donovan waited patiently for my reply. Taking a deep breath, all I could do was stare at him with wide eyes.

Licking his lips, he said lowly,"All I ever wanted was to make you feel good, Caira. I've always wanted to hear your moans and pleads echo in this house while I take you on my bed... or on the kitchen counter... or right here, right now..."

My eyes widened even more as I heard words escape from Donovan's mouth that has never came out before. Seeing and experiencing this new Donovan was doing something to my body that I hated.

"I-I don't know... is it a little bit too early?" I asked, now shy. I've never been shy in my life! I'm always the big talker and the leader, but now, I feel so vulnerable.

"It's actually not a choice for you. I won, you owe me something in return." Dammit.

"Well c-can't you pick something else?! I mean, I'm a virgin..."

His eyes almost seemed to glow when I said that. "You're still a virgin? You keep getting better and better..."

Oh God, I just wanted to run away. Running away seemed like a great option right now. Yes, I will indeed go forth.

"Where are you going?" His threatening voice made me walk even faster to the door.

"I-I just need some air."

As I was opening the door, the door slammed shut and hands grabbed my waist and spun me around. I was pressed against the door by a strong body and I struggled to get loose.

"You're not going anywhere, mami." My lady parts clenched in anticipation at the sound of his voice mixed with what he just said. He titled my chin so I was staring up in his eyes. "Not until I give you what your kitty wants."

I sucked in air as he pulled me away from the door. He locked the door before heading back to the living room. I was trying to get away from his grip on my wrist, but damn, he was strong. He made me sit back down on the couch and soon he sat down besides me.

He grabbed a hold of the side of my neck and stared into my eyes. His sinful looking lips parted and came closer to mine. He smashed his lips against mine and began kissing me. He's kissing me! Oh my god, my virgin lips! I shoved his chest, but that didn't stop him. I didn't kiss him back, I was too shocked.

"Kiss me back, dammit." He mumbled against my lips, obviously frustrated. Why am I getting aroused by this...

He mumbled something I couldn't really comprehend and then he kissed my neck which made me gasp. I gnawed on my cheeks as I felt a warm, gooey substance slide behind my ear. He came back to my neck and nipped the soft flesh.

I clenched my jaw as he figured out where my sweet spot was. I grabbed the back of his neck as he sucked hard on my sensitive spot. I couldn't control the unladylike moan that escaped my lips and I felt my whole face heat up. I felt his hot breath on my ear and I shivered at the contact.

"Mm... Am I making you wet yet?" He purred lowly in my ear.

For the first time, I actually looked in his eyes. His eyes kind of creeped me out. They were jade green and even though they were scary, I could look in them a long time.

"No." I lied. Wet isn't how you describe it. I'm a fuckin' dam.

"Can I see to find out?"

"You aren't Donovan." I said without any expression on my face.

"You're right--- I'm not Donovan. Fuck Donovan, he is a little faggot."

I narrowed my eyes. "Wait, you are Donovan, aren't you?"

"No." Was all he said. This was really starting to freak me the fuck out.

"Then who the fuck are you?!" I said, wanting to slap the shit out of Donovan... or whoever was this guy.

"I'm William."