18//Steamy with Mr. Dreamy

OMG IM SO SORRY THAT I CLIFF HANGED YOU GUYS, I FEEL LIKE A TERRIBLE PERSON! I HOPE THIS CHAPTER MAKES UP FOR WHAT I DID TO YOU GUYS. I THINK THIS WILL BE THE LAST TIME I UPDATED FOR TODAY. ANYWAYS, ENJOY!

Chapter 18//

A groan escaped my dry throat as I tried to open my eyes. God, my head is pounding... I was so groggily that I couldn't even move my arms or legs. But all of a sudden, I noticed something was keeping me from opening my eyes. Was it... a blindfold? The fabric was tight around my face which made me unable to see my surroundings. Where was I anyways?

I couldn't be in my own bed. This bed is way much softer and warmer. A breeze flew across from me and I shuddered. Oh God. I'm naked! The only thing covering me was a silk blanket wrapped around my bare body. Who did this to me?

I moved my arms to feel that it was restraint. My wrists were held on the bed post. I felt vulnerable and hopeless. I tried to choke down the sob, but I just couldn't. Where was help when I needed it? Where's Joshua?

I don't know how long I've been asleep, but it feels like days. I feel tired from the lack of movement. I lightly moved my legs to feel that nothing was holding them down. At least my legs aren't restraint.

I felt tears soak the fabric I wore. I hope Joshua will find me soon and kill whoever did this to me. I think I've lost my energy. I couldn't do anything but wait and see what was next.

So I stayed lying on the bed which seemed like hours. I cried and cried, but didn't make a sound.
I was too weak. Too tired. I licked my cracked lips and kept on waiting. I would try to unknot the tight rope that was holding my wrists down, but I stopped once I got tired of it. I tried calling for help a few times, but my voice would crack and die down. Who could have done this...

Suddenly, I heard a faint sound of a door opening. As the footsteps walked around on the other side of the door, my heart was thumping wildly against my chest.

Afraid that the person might see me completely naked, I fighted for my life to escape the ropes. I cried softly as the rope skinned my wrists. I gasped lightly as the heavy footsteps slowly got more audible. The footsteps stopped nearby the room I was in.

A door slammed open and my body jumped in fright. Everything went silent and I felt eyes ranking my covered body.

A sob escaped my lips. "P-Please... don't look at me..."

The person didn't say anything. Instead, the footsteps headed towards me slowly.

A tear escaped the blindfold and rolled down my hot cheeks. I felt the person's presence beside the bed I was laying on and I shook in fear.

"Please---"

Before I could finish, the silk sheet was yanked off of my naked body.

"Nooo!" I cried, trying to cover up myself the best of my ability. I tightly shut my legs and tried to cover up my breasts with my elbows.

I shakily gasped as large, rough hands pushed my elbows away from my breasts. Another sob escaped my lips and the tears started flowing down.

The man didn't say anything. All I heard was his footsteps slowly walking away from me. I felt his movements. He was in front of the bed now. My ears perked up as I heard the shuffling of clothes being taken off. My sobs were turning into a full on cry and I would continuously suck in air.