24//I Like Words Like "Fuck!"

SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN SO LONG!
IVE BEEN DOING ATHLETICAL SHIT, ISNT THAT SOME SHIT?

By the way, how are you today?

Are you having an okay day?

;D

I hopes youz okay

CAUSE IM NOT

D;

Jk

JUST ENJOY THIS CHAPTER WHILE IT LASTS

Caira goes in a very bad predicament by the way.

Chapter 24//

June 20th(ten more days until deadline)

"Fuck!"

My thumb started to slightly sizzle as the heat of the pan touched my skin. Remind me to never attempt to cook again...

I had to cook anyways. Since I'm basically living on my own while Stacy is working and Donovan is still desperately trying to search for me, I have to be an independent bitch now. Shit...

"Alright girl, I'm about to---" As I felt Stacy's presence behind me, she gasped dramatically.

"What are thoooose?!" She exclaimed. I twisted my head to see Stacy pointing at my 'eggs'.

"What do you mean? I'm whipping up some of my mean eggs."

"I've seen things in the toilet that looks even better than those eggs. What the fuck is wrong with you?"

I groaned. "I'm sorry, but unless you're holding a bag full of Chick-Fil-A's chicken biscuits, I wouldn't be doing this."

Stacy rolled her eyes. "Sorry, I don't have time. And anyways, they're closed on Sunday's."

"You know what?!" I said, an idea flashing in my head.

"What?"

"We need to go to Chick-Fil-A before Sunday, buy a bunch of chicken biscuits, and then when it's Sunday, sell the Chick-Fil-A sandwiches outside of Chick-Fil-A."

"Genius plan, but that's besides the point. You need to get your own car so you won't be wasting my grocery trying to make food."

"I told you: I left it at Donovan's place. I drove the bus all the way to your house. And I'm sure as Hell will not be going back to Donovan's place anytime soon."

"Honey, you are going to have to see him again. I mean, you guys are married! And Donovan must be worried sick about you! You know he's tapping that ass when he finds you!"

"Shut up!" I yelled, my cheeks flushing. "I don't want to hear his sinful name!"

Stacy chuckled, glancing at her watch. "Well, I got to go. But when I come home, we are going to your house to get your damn stuff. I'm tired of you using my shit!"